watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone Else Like The German Strip?

Started by Mince n Tatties, June 12, 2016, 08:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Wouldnt mind ours being the same,looks smart.
Top is extra white as well not cream.. 049:gif

Holders

I thought ours was ok at first glance but looking closer it has blue on it. That's a no-no for me, our colours are red and white. The Germans always seem to have smart strips.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Holders on June 12, 2016, 08:22:25 PM
I thought ours was ok at first glance but looking closer it has blue on it. That's a no-no for me, our colours are red and white. The Germans always seem to have smart strips.

Im on about it as Fulhams new strip,not England.

Holders

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 12, 2016, 08:25:55 PM
Quote from: Holders on June 12, 2016, 08:22:25 PM

Im on about it as Fulhams new strip,not England.

Point taken, I misunderstood. But I think we may both have a liking for German strips because they always seem to be a smart rendition of black and white.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cmg

Those four little stars above the badge are the best bit.
England should get a few more of those.

westcliff white

Problem is they German natrional team and several top teams get a kit thats a year ahead of what enyone else will get. DOne bespoke it seems, everyone else gets a template of sorts.

but it was a nice kit
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

cookieg

I like it. It's not dissimilar to the Adidas kit we had late 70's early 80's with the round neck.

Logicalman

Why is Neuer doing his best Tommy Cooper impression (Not like that, like this ...)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Beamer

Frankly anything must be better than that dreadful England blue/grey rubbish which simply looks uninspiring and wishy-washy, no wonder someone once said you are what you wear. What's wrong with proper white and some pride to go with it.

brightster

I think the new German kit is one of the best I have seen in years, had a look in the Addidas shop yesterday in Oxford street, there seemed to be a number of other people raving about it, I was tempted to atually purchase one but couldn't because of the badge, anyway the shorts and socks are very smart as well.

BalDrick

Italian kit probably my favourite so far.

Just wait till you see Spain's 2nd kit - hideous.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town