watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami

Started by cheerupjimmyhill, June 19, 2016, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheerupjimmyhill

Started to watch the footie and halve expected to see Kasami playing or in squad.

So looked up Google to make sure he was swiss and then discovered the boy is in a lot of cow dung. Not exactly sure why but it doesn't sound good.

Thought he was also seeing a famous girl can't remember who..

Buffalo76

He had a 2 minute fling with Nicole Schwerzinger, whose had more flings than Kim Kardashian has taken nude selfies.

cheerupjimmyhill

Quote from: Buffalo76 on June 19, 2016, 08:50:20 PM
He had a 2 minute fling with Nicole Schwerzinger, whose had more flings than Kim Kardashian has taken nude selfies.

2 minutes far better than no minutes. Fair play to him.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I wouldn't even have time to get my shoes and socks off in 2 minutes
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Lucky git 2minutessssssssss

Beamer

Twice eh, not bad.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Ew. Nicole Schwerzinger. No thanks.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bobbo

Explain --- what sort of cow dung and why ?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Not sure why he left us. I would have thought that goal against Place would have added 12 months to his contract.

Lighthouse

This from Wiki

On 2 October 2015, media source stated that Olympiacos former manager Vitor Pereira and midfielder Kasami are prosecuted for provoking episodes in the Greek Cup semi final against AEK Athens. The Deputy Prosecutor Giorgos Lainis prosecuted Pajtim Kasami and Vitor Pereira confirming SDNA reports. Αt the same time, the Football prosecutor former Sports Prosecutor Konstantinos Simitzglou has begun preliminary examination by calling witnesses in order to combine his case with the prosecution. The two men are close to facing criminal responsibilities and even go to trial.[35]
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope