@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

spikey norman

Well done Scott.
I wonder if Gerald Peyton is our ex goalie

cmg

Quote from: spikey norman on June 18, 2016, 02:12:47 PM
Well done Scott.
I wonder if Gerald Peyton is our ex goalie

I would think so. he was our GK coach and now holds that job with Arsenal.

mike_corkcity12

Hope he goes elsewhere to get his coaching experience.

spikey norman

Gerry was a really good goalie for us.
Him and Scott were in good company when they graduated with some well known names on the roll of honour.

Twig

mike_corkcity12

Quote from: Twig on June 18, 2016, 04:55:46 PM
Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on June 18, 2016, 02:50:35 PM

Why?
I'll get slaughtered for this but I absolutely don't rate him. He tries hard? So what. I would try hard if I played for Fulham. 3 years of him in central midfield. Just had enough of him really.

Tonywa

Congratulations Scotty.  Could be a valuable addition to the coaching staff, even if he doesn't play that much next season.

westcliff white

His performances at the end of last season were key to staying up, personally I hope he does get involved with coaching for us. Technically a sound player, maybe not the most eye catching player but you need the unsung heroes too
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: Statto on June 18, 2016, 06:15:24 PM
Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on June 18, 2016, 05:12:45 PM

Why?
I'll get slaughtered for this but I absolutely don't rate him. He tries hard? So what. I would try hard if I played for Fulham. 3 years of him in central midfield. Just had enough of him really.

you should indeed get slaughtered. even if i didn't rate him as a player that wouldn't influence my view on how good/bad he'll be as a coach

i have to agree with the view of not having him around given some of the stuff I have heard.

mike_corkcity12

Quote from: MJG on June 18, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

Why?

you should indeed get slaughtered. even if i didn't rate him as a player that wouldn't influence my view on how good/bad he'll be as a coach

i have to agree with the view of not having him around given some of the stuff I have heard.

There was rumours that he is a bully. Dunno if that is what you are referring too.

MJG

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on June 18, 2016, 06:54:46 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 18, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

Why?

There was rumours that he is a bully. Dunno if that is what you are referring too.
sort of

mike_corkcity12

There was a story that he paid a fine that was issued to Hyndman by Magath. That story was later denied. Wonder if that has got anything to do with it.

filham

Scott's performances for Jocanovic last season were magnificent and I think untill a really good midfielder arrives we will continue to rely on him very much.

Who else is there capable of holding the team together.

westcliff white

If he were a bulky why would he have paid the fine? Do he Sen use it against the player? Never saw the story denied, but if he were a bully no one would have said that he paid it in the first place
Every day is a Fulham day

Whitesideup

Quote from: filham on June 18, 2016, 08:02:58 PM
Scott's performances for Jocanovic last season were magnificent and I think untill a really good midfielder arrives we will continue to rely on him very much.

Who else is there capable of holding the team together.
OMG!!! Magnificent !!!  Jesus. What low standards you have. On his best day for us,good average championship footballer. Often below that. Not a clue how to go forward. Played about three good forward passes in all of his performances. Middle of midfield .. supposed to be the most influential player on the field. Relegated with West ham in that position, (how good is your player of the season when he is the one supposed to be making the difference?) and we looked in grave danger at one time last season. Part of the problem,not of the solution. I am sure I will be disgusted if I ever learn how much a week he is going to be paid next season.

HatterDon

comment: Congratulations to a consummate professional for furthering his career. I hope it's long and successful

question: Why in the world would someone make a list of graduates alphabetical by their FIRST names?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

H4usuallysitting

Actually that lot wouldn't make a bad team......for a start 3 good keepers in goal all at the same time