more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Promoted: U.S. international Emerson Hyndman close to Bournemouth deal

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 17, 2016, 02:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

U.S. international Emerson Hyndman close to Bournemouth deal - source

Emerson Hyndman has made two appearances for United States.

Bournemouth are closing in on the signing of U.S. international Emerson Hyndman, a source close to the player has told ESPN FC.

Hyndman, 20, is out of contract at Fulham this summer and a source told ESPN FC last month that he was set to leave Craven Cottage after rejecting an offer of a new deal.

A number of clubs across Europe have been chasing Hyndman, but Bournemouth are currently in pole position to land the midfielder, with boss Eddie Howe viewing him as a potential future star.

Fulham signed Hyndman in 2011 from FC Dallas and he made his first-team debut in the 2014-15 campaign, and last season he appeared 17 times for the Championship club.

Fulham will be due a compensation fee from Bournemouth if Hyndman were to complete a move to Dean Court.

Max Headroom

Smart move Emerson!

The lad will do well there. A shame he isn't staying with us, but the Championship isn't the right league for him.

Good luck.

Mokes

BestOfBrede

Bill2

Quote from: Max Headroom on June 17, 2016, 06:21:46 PM
Smart move Emerson!

The lad will do well there. A shame he isn't staying with us, but the Championship isn't the right league for him.

Good luck.
As much as I liked Emerson I am not sure he is Premiership quality. We will see how much game time he gets or if he goes out on loan. Either good luck to the lad.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Bill2 on June 17, 2016, 07:22:25 PM
Smart move Emerson!

Good luck.
As much as I liked Emerson I am not sure he is Premiership quality. We will see how much game time he gets or if he goes out on loan. Either good luck to the lad.

Time will tell, but Bournemouth is a good stepping stone if he is going to make it to the top. Much better than going someone really big before getting first team experience

love4ffc

Happy for him but very sad he could not make things work with FFC.  Hope he does well for both club and country in the future. 

On a side note I follow him on Instagram and I have to say, he is the only footballer who I follow who is posting pics of himself working out in the off season.  The rest are posting pics of vacations in Dubai and Vegas.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Max Headroom on June 17, 2016, 07:49:06 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on June 17, 2016, 07:22:25 PM
Smart move Emerson!

Good luck.

Time will tell, but Bournemouth is a good stepping stone if he is going to make it to the top. Much better than going someone really big before getting first team experience

Seems like a good outcome for all parties.

Good mgr, premier league football with an actual chance to earn 1st team football for EH. Did not sign for a big club where he would be fodder for the reserves and bookkeepers.

FFC get compensation with him signing in England. Best the club could have hoped for if he has decided to move on.

AFC Bournemouth get a young homegrown signing with potential without breaking the bank.

grandad

I still think that Hyndman & Dembele should have done the decent thing & signed contracts with a realistic buy out clause. The club have invested time & money in their development. Saha & VDS did this & we got decent money for them.
I should imagine their agents will receive more than we do.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on June 17, 2016, 09:30:40 PM
I still think that Hyndman & Dembele should have done the decent thing & signed contracts with a realistic buy out clause. The club have invested time & money in their development. Saha & VDS did this & we got decent money for them.
I should imagine their agents will receive more than we do.
Totally agree, life goes on though and another season for us to battle relegation, really not looking forward to it, might end in tears!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham76

This guy isn't as 'world class' as some seem to think, no idea what all the fuss is about.

May well go on to great things, but I doubt it. Little more than average from what I've seen of him.

mike_corkcity12

Great technique and can pass the ball. Something the Fulham midfield hasn't seen since the Dembele and Murphy days.

Jennings and Elias must be shaking their heads in despair.

Andy S

I disagree the guy has talent and needs to develop it. For that he needs Premier league football

SP

An AFCB fan mentioned a fee of £750,000 - sounds rather high to me?

The Old Count

Well he's gone now. Good luck to him and Bournemouth.

Demonstrates how we've fallen while Bournemouth have risen.

What a shame.

NikBoz

Bournemouth Echo had a big article about Hyndman and the fee of £750K is quoted.

Max Headroom

I think this guy could be very special when he fills out a bit. Very sad to see him go. I think it may be a year or so before he is fully ready... Sad to see him go.

There is something incredibly satisfying about seeing Fulham youngsters doing well for Fulham. Bitter sweet to see them doing well elsewhere