watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fernando Amorebieta tells Fulham he wants to leave - Sky sources

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 28, 2016, 02:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonywa

Will be sorry to set him go. Along with Madl,  bar a couple of games was  easily our best central defender during the second half of last season and unfortunate to have had to play alongside some very poor colleagues and generally in a defence lacking proper cover from midfield.  Cheers Nando and good luck for the future.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bog

Has made my decade. never rated him ever! Clear off! Glad to see the back of he.  :clap_hands: :yay: :wine:

092.gif

Whitesideup

Quote from: Tonywa on June 29, 2016, 12:33:46 AM
Will be sorry to set him go. Along with Madl,  bar a couple of games was  easily our best central defender during the second half of last season and unfortunate to have had to play alongside some very poor colleagues and generally in a defence lacking proper cover from midfield.  Cheers Nando and good luck for the future.
It is always fascinating to see such differing opinions of players. I'm with Tonywa on this one.

alexmur

Quote from: Chutney on June 28, 2016, 02:39:24 PM
Good riddance, can't concentrate, constantly out of position and a red card waiting to happen.
my view exactly, always puzzled me why Boro took him on loan.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wolf

Decent, strong central defender. Those who are slating him did you watch Ream and Stearman last season?
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

filham

So if he does leave that means our back four looks like:-
Fredericks Madle, Stearman,  Ream, looks good for another 80 goals conceded for the 2016/2017 season.

MJG

Quote from: Wolf on June 29, 2016, 11:05:15 AM
Decent, strong central defender. Those who are slating him did you watch Ream and Stearman last season?
He was the best of a bad bunch. The hope has to be we are looking for 2 or 3 better ones. So if that means we remove FA then im ok with that.

Chutney

Quote from: Wolf on June 29, 2016, 11:05:15 AM

Yes, they were truly dreadful, Amorebieta was only a slight improvement, which says everything. Glad he is leaving, he's not good enough and on substantial wages.
C O Y W

epsomraver

Quote from: alfie on June 28, 2016, 06:45:00 PM
"red card waiting to happen" god i hate that phrase, at least he showed a darn sight more commitment than some of our players last season.
0001.jpeg

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Lighthouse

Again this is down to what we want or think the ambition of the club is. But personally I would find it disappointing if Amo was named in a Fulham side that had hopes for a great improvement on last season. On saying that, the same could be said about 8 or 9 others. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope