more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Comments during the defeat last night

Started by terryr, June 28, 2016, 06:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

First 5 minutes

" Rooney scores! Clearly the minnows are being swallowed by the Whale> I quite fancy England's chances to go on and win this tournament"

"It would be a shame if England went on to score 5 or 6 goals and crush this plucky team. Not much mercy can be shown though as we need our strikers to get some confidence in order to face France with resolve"

" England look set to crush these minnows"

Look for some of the marginal players to get a run out as Roy will want to rest his best for the French test"

Well things certainly changed from this early optimism

"First Brexit, now this. I didn't realize English players wanted out of the Euros too! Can't argue with the results  as the English players and their performance voted emphatically to leave"

"Sterling crashes to a record low as England exits the Euros"

"Well, England, you've had quite the week, you've put your trust in Roy and Boris and so far it isn't going well"

"The worst defeat in our history. England beaten by a country with more volcanoes than professional footballers. Well played Iceland."

" We left  the EU. Can we join Iceland? At least we'd have a decent youth football program."

"Iceland's population: 332K people
Leicester's population: 330K people
Will #EURO2016's Cinderella story continue?"

"I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised. Since when has this group of overpaid, underperforming mercenaries ever done anything other than provide credit cards for WAG handbag shopping sprees?"

"There are fewer professional footballers in Iceland than postmen in London.
Think about that for a moment"

gang

Quote from: TerryR on June 28, 2016, 06:04:09 AM
First 5 minutes

" Rooney scores! Clearly the minnows are being swallowed by the Whale> I quite fancy England's chances to go on and win this tournament"

"It would be a shame if England went on to score 5 or 6 goals and crush this plucky team. Not much mercy can be shown though as we need our strikers to get some confidence in order to face France with resolve"

" England look set to crush these minnows"

Look for some of the marginal players to get a run out as Roy will want to rest his best for the French test"

Well things certainly changed from this early optimism

"First Brexit, now this. I didn't realize English players wanted out of the Euros too! Can't argue with the results  as the English players and their performance voted emphatically to leave"

"Sterling crashes to a record low as England exits the Euros"

"Well, England, you've had quite the week, you've put your trust in Roy and Boris and so far it isn't going well"

"The worst defeat in our history. England beaten by a country with more volcanoes than professional footballers. Well played Iceland."

" We left  the EU. Can we join Iceland? At least we'd have a decent youth football program."

"Iceland's population: 332K people
Leicester's population: 330K people
Will #EURO2016's Cinderella story continue?"

"I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised. Since when has this group of overpaid, underperforming mercenaries ever done anything other than provide credit cards for WAG handbag shopping sprees?"

"There are fewer professional footballers in Iceland than postmen in London.
Think about that for a moment"

If Rooney could read he could become a postman because he didn't look like a footballer last night.