watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For The Newcastle Match

Started by filham, June 29, 2016, 12:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

The Newcastle game is just about five weeks away and while we have had news of players leaving there have as yet been no new signings.

So our possible line up against Newcastle is:-

Bettinelli

Fredericks    Madle          Spearman           Ream

LVC             Parker          Tunnicliffe          Cairney

Woodrow       McCormac

Can't think of many options so it is beginning to look as if we could be facing another defeat at the Cottage.

westcliff white

Larnell Cole is back maybe he will get a look in, also have Humprheys who could play i guess
Every day is a Fulham day

@jolslover

The lineup you posted is our best lineup available. Premature thread however as we will definitely make some signings between now and then.
STH H3

Chutney

On a brighter note, I am really looking forward to Woodrow getting an opportunity, he looked the absolute bees knees in the toulon tournament with the u21's.
C O Y W

Horsfield_No9

Not much point discussing this until the week of the game when we know what our squad is.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

MJG

It could be a bring your boots evening, might get a chance if you hang around the main gates.

be like a sunday morning down at Richardson Evans,
"Anyone want a game because we are short?.....Where do you play?" 
"Anywhere"

JOND999

I actually like that line-up.  but please no more Parker...  seriously.  Cauley/Cairney/LVC are going to gel and shine this year and be the core group to bring us back to the PL.

FulhamStu

I have seen a fair bit of Cole for Shrewsbury and he is well below championship standard.  Granted he has talent, but is lazy lightweight and negative.  He was only a shrews squad player last season so miles off starting for Fulham.  Grimmer on the other hand is loved at the shrews, I am not sure he is ready yet but a much better bet at playing first team football for the whites than Cole.

MJG

Gayle and Ritchie will have a field day against that back 4

filham

Quote from: JOND999 on June 29, 2016, 03:16:33 PM
I actually like that line-up.  but please no more Parker...  seriously.  Cauley/Cairney/LVC are going to gel and shine this year and be the core group to bring us back to the PL.

Yes, that is quite an exciting thought, those three have talent and youth and with good players around them could prove be the difference between an ordinary team and a winning team.

filham

Quote from: @jolslover on June 29, 2016, 01:34:02 PM
The lineup you posted is our best lineup available. Premature thread however as we will definitely make some signings between now and then.

Yes, the thread is rather early but I am getting a little impatient about new signings. Someone about to go on a couple of weeks holiday may expect to see a new team in place by the time they return, that seems unlikely.

If we are to be ready to face Newcastle what is the latest we should have new players in training to ensure fitness, understanding of Jocanovic's system and full bonding. One, two or three weeks before the Newcastle match.

H4usuallysitting

Shall I start warming up.....it'll take me about 5 weeks to find me boots

JOND999

bring back Berbatov on a free.  not kidding.  he loves London and would relish the challenge. 

hovewhite

Quote from: JOND999 on June 29, 2016, 05:28:58 PM
bring back Berbatov on a free.  not kidding.  he loves London and would relish the challenge. 
would score goals no doubt,but bring him back?!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: hovewhite on June 29, 2016, 08:07:30 PM
Quote from: JOND999 on June 29, 2016, 05:28:58 PM
would score goals no doubt,but bring him back?!

Id have him for entertainment alone. We've been starved of it for years. Watching Berba was class. He didn't work hard but if you have 10 others who do the work let him finish it off. Woodrow isn't much more than a runner..