more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game Tickets

Started by AUSFFC, June 30, 2016, 04:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUSFFC

Sorry if this is not really Fulham related as such,

I am visiting London in August and as it plans out I will be there for the Fulham V Cardiff game or Birmingham, one of the two!

Just wanted to know any tips;  the best place to get tickets? best way to get there? best place to sit? etc...

Anything really,
really excited to see the cottage hopefully we can get a win (all though wont be an easy game)

Thanks heaps
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Mitch

Stay in the pub.

Honestly though, you could probably just rock up and pay on the gate. If you want to be more prepared, after all coming all this way, then I'm sure they will be on general sale ahead of each game. You'll be able to pay and collect on the day.

I'd suggest Hammersmith end, back and central, for atmosphere (or as good as it gets at Fulham these days). If you want to sit in a more traditional stand you'll get that and a better view in the middle of the Johnny Haynes.

In terms of getting there, a lot will depend on where you're coming from. If you get underground to Putney Bridge you can walk through Bishops Park to the ground - probably the nicest way to get there.

Dirk Lehmann

Buy your tickets from the official website in advance. You will have no problem getting tickets for either of those games. They will go on general sale well in advance of the game and buying in advance will be £5 cheaper than buying on the day of the game. It's easy to collect your purchased tickets on the day.

Your two options for getting to the game via the tube are to go to Hammersmith station (probably a 30 minute walk, primarily through streets of housing) or Putney Bridge station (15 minute walk through Bishops Park which is along the river). There are decent pubs near to either station. It's a well connected stadium and you'll have no issue getting to and from the ground.

In terms of where to sit, I would also recommend the Hammersmith End which is behind one of the goals. The Hammersmith End is the more vocal end. The Riverside end is more expensive and tends to be where people who want to sit and enjoy the game without a great deal of singing tend to sit. Johnny Haynes is a mix of the two and still has wooden seating.

AUSFFC

Very good, thankyou for your replies

great help
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

Mitch