watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

wales

Started by nose, July 05, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

i am behind them 100% a home nation after all, but I am also still deflated at what happened to england and our continuing inability to succeed at international level.

Regarding wales I admire their team work and spirit but IMO  they have been really lucky in the draw and the way the games have played out. the one decent side they played they lost too. I know belgium have good players but they are like england, not really a proper team and collapse at the site of a side that refuses to roll over and play dead.

Wales can easilly beat Portgual, they do not quite have the quality of player but are much more together as a team.... we will eat leeks for dinner tomorrow and deck out the house with dafs!

Land of my fathers and all that!

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 05, 2016, 03:13:35 PM
Then it's the Tower of London for you Nose, and you won't fancy Traitors Gate either, those Giant Crabs will have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

I think the view from the tower is probably spectacular

H4usuallysitting

Genitalia......didn't he play for Belgium

bog

Genitalia did play but he kept on getting pulled off...

092.gif

Lighthouse

Oh come on everywhere Genitalia went he was in and out and frankly a bit of a dick.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SP

Shame neither team is wearing their traditional colours.

HatterDon

All credit to Cookie for doing a masterful job in motivating and organizing a squad filled with 2nd and 3rd tier players, and getting them to the semifinals.

I was hoping that there might be some "well dones" for one of the most important players in our history -- never mind a man who consistently had us fighting above our weight while in charge.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

It's a VERY well done "Cookie" from me

We were very fortunate to have him @ FFC

nose

In the end, I think a lack of ramsey did for wales, they were just a bit lightweight in depth of squad and that was very unfortunate.
they all tried their very best and you couldn't fault that but on the night portugal were just marginally superior.
Great effort very uplifting, shame they couldn't make it to the final.