watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta

Started by Tonywa, July 05, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonywa

Given what he is supposed to have said about never playing again for the club and wanting to get away, it's amazing how many of the training pictures from the camp in Cork feature Fernando Amorebieta.

NJFulham

He made comments because he knows they're bringing in a LB.

cmg

Quote from: Tonywa on July 05, 2016, 02:27:47 PM
Given what he is supposed to have said about never playing again for the club and wanting to get away, it's amazing how many of the training pictures from the camp in Cork feature Fernando Amorebieta.

I thought that, too. I can't believe he'd even be there if what was reported was true.

Good to see the youngsters involved. Humphrys (60) has filled out. 56 is de la Torre, isn't it?

RaySmith

Mitroglou was in the training photos at the  start of last season, and even came on in a friendly I think.

Chutney

Quote from: cmg on July 05, 2016, 03:02:48 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on July 05, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

I thought that, too. I can't believe he'd even be there if what was reported was true.

Good to see the youngsters involved. Humphrys (60) has filled out. 56 is de la Torre, isn't it?

He's getting fit for the start of the season with his next club, and we're paying him to do it. Get him out quick.

As for the youngsters, good to see them amongst the first team!
C O Y W

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: RaySmith on July 05, 2016, 03:21:56 PM
Mitroglou was in the training photos at the  start of last season, and even came on in a friendly I think.

Think the point of the original post was that it's difficult to believe that Amore is being prominently featured in the club's training photos if his supposed "I will never play for FFC again." comment was actually true.

Don't recall that ever being reported about Mitro.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Tonywa

Think the point of the original post was that it's difficult to believe that Amore is being prominently featured in the club's training photos if his supposed "I will never play for FFC again." comment was actually true.

Don't recall that ever being reported about Mitro.
[/quote]

Spot on! Thanks!

RaySmith

Yes, but some thought Mitro would play for us that season after  being injured and on loan  for most of his time at Fulham, and not expected to play for us again, when he featured in training photos, but he didn't.

Amore  may be similar because it seemed he would leave, and said he didn't want to play for Fulham again - reportedly.

Carborundum

Quote from: RaySmith on July 05, 2016, 04:26:30 PM
Yes, but some thought Mitro would play for us that season when he featured in training photos, but he didn't.

Amore  may be similar because it seemed he would leave, so why he is he training with us?

If you are hoping to sell a house or a car, best not to neglect it.  Players may be the same.  Nothing wrong with doing some titivation of the assets to freshen them up.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Carborundum on July 05, 2016, 04:36:10 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on July 05, 2016, 04:26:30 PM
Yes, but some thought Mitro would play for us that season when he featured in training photos, but he didn't.

Amore  may be similar because it seemed he would leave, so why he is he training with us?

If you are hoping to sell a house or a car, best not to neglect it.  Players may be the same.  Nothing wrong with doing some titivation of the assets to freshen them up.
[/b]

Exactly !!!

Two Ton Ted

He's getting paid by FFC so there's no reason why he shouldn't be at wrok
Never ever bloody anything ever.

hovewhite

We don't actually know what was said and will be interested to see if playing any part of the cork game on Saturday.