watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two fowards signed, but wait,

Started by The Swan, July 08, 2016, 09:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

But wait I am sure that we had the most problem defending last season.

Is our manager aware that our defence last season was one of the worst in the Championship.

If we don't sign at least four defenders before the season starts ,  I feel that we have wasted our money on our two season tickets.
The Swan

westcliff white

we have signed wide players which were much needed
Every day is a Fulham day

Peabody

Judging by his comments, I think he is fully aware.

Northern Cottager

We've been crying our for width too so a good start if not a little bit short of what I'd hoped to be in place by now. 4 defenders needed and some more midfielder...

The Swan

I agree westcliff white, it is good that we have got some wide players , but my point is we also need some decent defenders.
The Swan

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: The Swan on July 08, 2016, 09:14:13 PM
But wait I am sure that we had the most problem defending last season.

Is our manager aware that our defence last season was one of the worst in the Championship.

If we don't sign at least four defenders before the season starts ,  I feel that we have wasted our money on our two season tickets.

Jokanovic has made clear statements about the problems in defence. He knows.

What should the club have done? Should they have passed over the opportunity to bring in the two wide men because our primary need is for defenders?

Unfortunately the deals are just not going to line up in the order to match people's priorities.

valdeingruo

I'm sure the club would have loved to announce 10 new players the second the window opened. All of the right noises are being made. Let's hope this time it's successful.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

f321ffc

Maybe he's going for the OK we can't defend so we will out score you option. fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Hoppus

Denis Odoi picked Fulham over Gent & will sign today Twitter says. If Rigg is working today (we made all our signings on friday :)

hovewhite

alfie

I know it is difficult for some people to accept, but those defenders that had a hard time last season, maybe just maybe will work this season, you never know, i live in hope.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Snibbo

Quote from: alfie on July 09, 2016, 09:43:35 AM
I know it is difficult for some people to accept, but those defenders that had a hard time last season, maybe just maybe will work this season, you never know, i live in hope.

Especially if they have some decent cover in front of them.

Lighthouse

If we can have pace in the team. The defence will have a get out clause instead of seeing nothing but pressure.  I guess it is still early days but defenders are not the only reason we are poor at defending. But we will be bringing in a few defenders. Hopefully full backs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Dont think so Alfie.
Cant turn donkeys into Thoroughbreds...

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 09, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

Dont think so Alfie.
Cant turn donkeys into Thoroughbreds...
Ok you have your opinion, but how comes Wolves supporters were really angry when they sold Stearman to us, wasn't he their player of the year?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't