watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CD Nacional

Started by gang, July 25, 2016, 01:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rusty shackleford

westcliff white

a very uninspiring dullard bore draw
Every day is a Fulham day

Artful Dodger

Lets hope we didn't peak too early this season against Brighton.....
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

gang

2nd half was a lot better, nice to get a clean sheet.

brixology

Thought we looked a lot more dangerous after the Aluko sub.

fulhamben

looked alot better once our first team came on. dennis is a vast improvement over stearman at rb. and unless fredericks is fit, i can see sess starting against newcastle for us. we sooo need at least one more striker to take the pressure off of woodrow. he currently looks by far our best striker. (not including he who will not be here) think we could do with another tricky winger too.  this would be my team to start against palace barring new comers
                                                                                    bettts   
odoi                                       kalas                                                     madl                                                 sess
                           tunni                                           mcdonald                                 cairney
                  ayite                                                  woody                                                      aluko

Woodlawn

one shot on target passing was terrible, We have a lot of work to do ,some of their players stood out as better than ours. We seem to be like England and enjoy passing the ball backwards.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woodlawn on July 25, 2016, 08:58:37 PM
one shot on target passing was terrible, We have a lot of work to do ,some of their players stood out as better than ours. We seem to be like England and enjoy passing the ball backwards.
im confident we would have easily won with the team that finished, if they had of started.

MisfitKid

Uhhhhh, clean sheet...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

f321ffc

At the game last night, very poor first half slightly better second half, couple of things I noticed that might not have been noticed on the stream, Betts is very vocal lots of shouts advising all outfield players and a few bollockings  aswell.
Was sat about 10 feet from Slav he looked bloody moody all night with a few shouts at players but seemed like he was shouting in his own language, I certainly could not understand what he was saying so I doubt the players could.

Highlight of the night getting a photo taken with the one and only Luis Boa Morte .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

MJG

Quote from: f321ffc on July 26, 2016, 08:19:19 AM
At the game last night, very poor first half slightly better second half, couple of things I noticed that might not have been noticed on the stream, Betts is very vocal lots of shouts advising all outfield players and a few bollockings  aswell.
Was sat about 10 feet from Slav he looked bloody moody all night with a few shouts at players but seemed like he was shouting in his own language, I certainly could not understand what he was saying so I doubt the players could.

Highlight of the night getting a photo taken with the one and only Luis Boa Morte .

Hes always like that. Sat behind him in the Riverside 3 times last season and very rarely does anything except sound and look moody.

MJG

Quote from: Statto on July 26, 2016, 08:31:11 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 26, 2016, 08:25:32 AM
Quote from: f321ffc on July 26, 2016, 08:19:19 AM

Hes always like that. Sat behind him in the Riverside 3 times last season and very rarely does anything except sound and look moody.

I sat behind him regularly last year and he's not as highly animated as say Mick McCarthy but much more active than Symons. Maybe that means he's somewhere in between those two in terms of managerial ability as well. But then again he's also more active than Hodgson so not sure it means anything at all
It doesnt really. You have a jack in the box on the touchline could be they are trying to cover up their failings by looking busy.
Or a Roy who seemingly does nothing and all the hard work is done prior to the game.
I think whatever a club has in place, if results are going wrong you want the opposite.
Animated manger you then want a calm head
Calm head starts losing you want passion.
Long ball not working lets play on the floor
On the floor not working lets go direct.

Its the old argument about players who are left out of a losing team are better than those in it...no matter what previous evidence you had that they are just as bad.