watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nice touch from the club

Started by alexmur, July 29, 2016, 12:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

ment to post this a while back, got married this year and my wife sent the club an email to the club to see if there was anything special she could get me as a gift from the club. and they sent her this at no charge.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

love4ffc

Personally I think this is brilliant on the clubs part.  It's nice to see that go out of the way and send a nice gesture back to you and your misses. 

Congrats on your marriage. 
Health to you, and may your misses live forever!
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

hovewhite

Great touch and gesture from the club,also best wishes to you both.

Fulham1959

How big is it / is it framed ?  On card or paper ?

alexmur

Quote from: Fulham1959 on July 29, 2016, 05:30:51 PM
How big is it / is it framed ?  On card or paper ?
my wife framed it but it's on card or thick paper little bigger than a4 I would guess

Southcoastffc

Good to read -  A nice touch from the often unfairly-maligned Communications Team.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Patrick

May you have a long and happy marriage.....

bog

Holders

That is a nice touch, congratulations and best wishes to you both.

The ex and I got wed on a Friday and I bought her hospitality at the Cottage for the Saturday (romantic, aren't I) as it was the last game of the season. The club put a photo of us in the programme standing outside the cottage where we lived (painted black and white). It wasn't called Craven Cottage though. After the match we were hanging around with Diddy waiting for the other scores to come in and we got asked to sign the programme!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andyb

For my gf dads 60th, I rang and mentioned his birthday, they gave him a big bottle of champagne and and card at half time in the chairmans club

alexmur

Quote from: Andyb on July 30, 2016, 07:04:14 AM
For my gf dads 60th, I rang and mentioned his birthday, they gave him a big bottle of champagne and and card at half time in the chairmans club
I'd say he loved that

Artful Dodger

Lovely touch from the club and congratulations on your wedding!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae