more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FOF Ryder Cup 2016

Started by dannyboi-ffc, October 10, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Fulham97 on October 17, 2016, 11:30:40 PM
Come on USA!  Where are ya?? Let's be 'aving Ya!!
Europe! Europe! Europe!! Wahoo!
COYE

Oih, no cheerleading please......grrrrrrr
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 18, 2016, 03:54:34 PM
And I think I should take a pat on the back for my captaincy. The 3 fixtures we won I specifically assigned to that person. So great team and a great captain!!!!  :dft011:

Mince is the player of the tournament for being the only person to get a correct score and as it was the first game I think it made a massive difference.

Very proud of my team and Tups, there's a secret formula to winning. It's called being the person in charge of counting the results.  :54:

Dammed if you do and Dammed if you don't as the captain. Win and it was lucky, lose and it's your fault. At least I can add it to my CV of achievements

Did we have a captain ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

love4ffc

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 20, 2016, 11:20:21 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 18, 2016, 03:54:34 PM
And I think I should take a pat on the back for my captaincy. The 3 fixtures we won I specifically assigned to that person. So great team and a great captain!!!!  :dft011:

Mince is the player of the tournament for being the only person to get a correct score and as it was the first game I think it made a massive difference.

Very proud of my team and Tups, there's a secret formula to winning. It's called being the person in charge of counting the results.  :54:

Dammed if you do and Dammed if you don't as the captain. Win and it was lucky, lose and it's your fault. At least I can add it to my CV of achievements

Did we have a captain ?
Sorry I was your captain  fp.gif.  I am volunteering Roger or Jarv though to be O Captain, My Captain for round two  :54:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?