watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

which is the best stand for kids

Started by fulhamben, July 30, 2016, 10:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

really want to go today, and will drag my 8 year old daughter along too. she has been with me before but we had a load of ST's in the hammey end. now my question is, i know the johnny haynes is classed as the family area, but is it really best for children? i thinking about view of the pitch, food stalls, and a big one toilets. never a fan of letting my little ones go in a toilet on their own and quite frankly the sit down toilet in the mens toilet blocks in the hammey isnt the ideal place for a little girl to go to toilet. are they any better in the jh or riverside. thanks in advance
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: fulhamben on July 30, 2016, 10:15:59 AM
really want to go today, and will drag my 8 year old daughter along too. she has been with me before but we had a load of ST's in the hammey end. now my question is, i know the johnny haynes is classed as the family area, but is it really best for children? i thinking about view of the pitch, food stalls, and a big one toilets. never a fan of letting my little ones go in a toilet on their own and quite frankly the sit down toilet in the mens toilet blocks in the hammey isnt the ideal place for a little girl to go to toilet. are they any better in the jh or riverside. thanks in advance

For all the qualities of the JH stand, when its full its almost impossible to manoeuvre under the stand before and at half time.
More room and better facilities in the Riverside at the expense of atmosphere but better for an 8 year old girl.
Having said that my 9 year old daughter will be joining me this season for selected games in the H End after transferring from the Riverside so she will have the joy of using those loos soon.

fulhamben

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 30, 2016, 10:24:43 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 30, 2016, 10:15:59 AM

For all the qualities of the JH stand, when its full its almost impossible to manoeuvre under the stand before and at half time.
More room and better facilities in the Riverside at the expense of atmosphere but better for an 8 year old girl.
Having said that my 9 year old daughter will be joining me this season for selected games in the H End after transferring from the Riverside so she will have the joy of using those loos soon.
cheers mate, think ill go with riverside today. cant beat a good view of the river at ht

Riversider

Wow, you've been making claims all summer about the inner workings of Fulham Football Club (none of which have been verified) and yet you obviously know so little of Craven Cottage as displayed in your post,
Surprised you didn't phone your "family member" for the info.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on July 30, 2016, 10:28:09 AM
Wow, you've been making claims all summer about the inner workings of Fulham Football Club (none of which have been verified) and yet you obviously know so little of Craven Cottage as displayed in your post,
Surprised you didn't phone your "family member" for the info.
yes, because knowing that ross is off and the new riverside stand has been cancelled, equates to all knowledge on all the stands that i never sit in. are you just bitter about the news or that i have inside info?

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 30, 2016, 10:37:37 AM
Riverside Stand is by far the best under your circumstances with your little girl.
Also you will be closer to Matt Smith on that side which is a bonus and an even bigger treat for you.
brilliant, didnt think of that. although i wouldnt want to be sat directly behind him in the dug out, as i want to see some of the game