watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aston Villa beat Norwich to sign Fulham striker Ross McCormack in £14m deal

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 02, 2016, 11:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

west kowloon white

Whilst I may be flogging  dead horse...I just didn't to read pages of anti Khan bile as he hasn't spent £14 m pre season: we just might not have fully paid Leeds as yet,fees to be paid etc.
But you know the business and seem to have knowledge of the accounts...slag away then.

Finnegans Wake

Fact is if we spend the money well on strengthening the team AND replacing his goals then its a great bit of business. If we dont then we`ve killed our season before it even started.

Either way I dont blame Ross for leaving and a hope he gets a good reception when he comes back. At the very least hes been mislead by the club. I have no doubts we would have dropped to league 1 without him.

Cheers Ross, all the best.

FFCSteve

McCormack and Dembelle were arguably what saved us from relegation with their goal scoring partnership.
Alright we have a number of millions in the bank. But what quality players will come to us? We already had two quality forwards and neither wanted to stay.
Ive seen nothing yet to give me that fizz of expectation I desperately wanted for the season ahead.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!