https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket card

Started by Rudolph, July 27, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snarks

Got my new ticket yesterday

Riversider

I've still not received my three season tickets (we've moved seats) so it's now going to be Wednesday at the earliest, the problem I have is that I'm not going with my nephews, I'm meeting them there, they live 35 minutes away from me , so that means I've now got an hour and ten minute drive after my night shift on Thursday provided they turn up tomorrow,
And yet I've seen them dozens of times throughout the summer ! QPR supporters got their cards six weeks ago !
Why the bloody hell does this have to be last minute ?
Everything about this card is a bloody shambles from top to toe at the moment , I was at the Palace game on Saturday I would have willingly picked my tickets up then.

MJG

Just to show we are not only club doing this, but Brighton only started sending out tickets this week... And only those who have moved seats.

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: MJG on August 02, 2016, 02:42:33 PM
Just to show we are not only club doing this, but Brighton only started sending out tickets this week... And only those who have moved seats.

Brighton aren't at home on Friday though.

MJG

Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on August 02, 2016, 03:43:43 PM
Quote from: MJG on August 02, 2016, 02:42:33 PM

Brighton aren't at home on Friday though.
No thats true, but the implication for a while is we are penny pinching on not issuing all new tickets. So just showing other clubs have done.
Also that even with a week extra they have not done it till now.
All thee of my family who have tickets after moving seats got them today.

filham

Just got back home after a couple of weeks away and still no letter about the new season ticket arrangement.
Today's post arrives at about 1pm, so there may be something then. The club is always late in this matter but this is the limit.

bill taylors apprentice

I received my new ST's in yesterdays post (I live in Lincoln) and a very nice presentation box it was too.

Baszab

Received some stupid Apple-imitation type box with an old fashioned season ticket wallet full of fairly pathetic "offer" vouchers