watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

captain cairney

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 06, 2016, 09:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I met Cairney and Ross after the Bolton game in McBride's bar. Cairney was very friendly and you could really see how much he enjoyed being at Fulham, Ross however whilst polite was very reserved and seemed desperate to avoid any questions from fans about the future. Understandable of course but it was very obvious to me that he was going. I asked Cairney if he was staying and he was so adamant he weren't going nowhere. He reminded me of Hangeland in as much as there aren't many players who look like they are all for Fulham. Even most of the Europa league squad didn't show their enthusiasm for the club in the way Cairney did to me.

He could end up leaving in this window and make me look a complete fool but I don't think he will. In the past we have made players captains because they were the best players,  Hangeland, Ross and Boa spring to mind. All 3 were great players but useless captains. Cairney last night seemed to excel in the role and raise his game. Whilst its a burden for many he led by example. Parker wont be playing many games this season so id like to see Cairney made club captain. He conducts himself well after games with the media and I think he would be very proud to were the armband

Lot of love for TC right now  049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham1959

Good to hear this.  Fingers crossed !