watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yeah I told you all

Started by fulhamben, August 05, 2016, 09:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

This team is miles better than last season, and we are gonna win the league. Come on you whites. Well played everyone
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Barrett487

Quote from: fulhamben on August 05, 2016, 09:40:55 PM
This team is miles better than last season, and we are gonna win the league. Come on you whites. Well played everyone

You did Ben, and i agreed.   049:gif

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=54872.0

fulhamben

And
Quote from: Barrett487 on August 05, 2016, 09:44:02 PM

You did Ben, and i agreed.   049:gif

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=54872.0
and it's going to get better

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 05, 2016, 09:47:08 PM
We were tenacious and we hunted in packs. Jok did the subs at the right times. His game management was excellent. We had pace, and we were composed. Our work rate off the ball was superb. The quality of our goal was top draw.
Can anyone remind me who scored ?⚽️
smmmmmiiiiiiiiiitttthhhhhhhhh

Barrett487

MOM Tom Cairney...... probably was, and more to the point first league captaincy. Hopefully it will inspire him to even greater things.

fulhamben

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 05, 2016, 09:49:37 PM
MOM Tom Cairney...... probably was, and more to the point first league captaincy. Hopefully it will inspire him to even greater things.
burnley?

Barrett487

Hahah

McClaren reckons that NUFC lost because of set pieces !!!!!!!!!!

Barrett487

Quote from: fulhamben on August 05, 2016, 09:50:49 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on August 05, 2016, 09:49:37 PM
burnley?

Please no Ben!! After all we've meant to each other

Texas White

How happy are we...... Fantastic

fulhamben

colinwhite

Well done Ben your the man !

PokerMatt

What a great place FoF is tonight!

082.gif 049:gif
Follow me: @mattdjourno

fulhamben

Quote from: colinwhite on August 05, 2016, 09:57:03 PM
Well done Ben your the man !
Can't take all the credit players and manager played there parts too

Sgt Fulham

We finally looked like a team with a plan and some bloody shape rather than clueless also-rans. Heroic defending and lovely creative attacking and if this is a sign of things to come then let Joka have a Fergie style reign all he wants. We've had wins in the past 2 seasons but this one felt planned and deserved. The commentators were extremely negative but we looked a lot more like scoring a 2nd than Newcastle until the last 5 minutes. With possibly another £15m to spend I'm very excited. I realise this was only one game but it's the first time I've felt that ecstasy as Andy Williams blared through the speakers at the end after a win.

And that flick from Odoi...

ron

We dare to dream, as we always do at this time of year......

....This time ...just maybe? There were basically 7 new faces at kick off. Enough to change the ethos of the team, and banish the culture of failure that was infecting the team last season.

alexmur

you said it brother, COYW!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FFCSteve

Just got back and have to say we looked more threatening than we have for a long time.
First half was (bar the goal) a bit flat! But i put that down to first game of the season and a few nerves.
Second half we where excellent with good attacking solid football.
Defensively we looked much better.
substitutions were spot on.
The atmosphere was superb, with fans singing all through the game. Excellent!
Get the five transfers SJ wants to give us depth of squad and we could be looking at a more positive season.
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

St Eve

And what a well taken goal by Smith

snarks

Quote from: Statto on August 06, 2016, 12:15:28 AM
A great night but let's keep it real

We won't face a more lightweight front two than ayoze and gayle all year. the game suited madl and kalas tonight but in this league IMO we still need a CB with a bit of strength

Aluko won't be able to play as great as that every week and we need a quality striker, or two

tunnicliffe is not good enough

Jokanovic has shown he's the real deal and with the paltry amount he's been given he's begun to build a team with energy, width, balance, pace... We finally have an opportunity to crack on and the club mustn't let this slip. Jokanovic must be backed in the transfer market over the next couple of weeks

I agree and disagree with this, I don't want to get carried away, but it was the best performance as a team for 3-4 years. Tunnicliffe is a "water carrier" but looked dustier or worse than most of the others (he still played well tho' as did the whole team).

When they've played like that for 8-10 games then I might be happier for the future. I do think they can but want to see it before I get carried away.