more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

some twiiter player reactions

Started by fulhamben, August 13, 2016, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Slavisa Jokanovic ‏@Jokanovic  1h1 hour ago
Good result today. We must continue in the same way and work hard to be ready for our next game against Leeds United. #FFC
Matt Smith ‏@mattjpsmith  2h2 hours ago
Great team performance up at Deepdale today! Important to come home with 3 pts! Loving the new away kit too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

love4ffc

It's good to see the team and the lads happy.  Let's hope this continues for a long, long time.   049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Lighthouse

Managers reaction from the offal. In the interviews he gave with the press he made the point about wanting new players to come in. Also said it was the first time we had won the first two games since Jean Tigana's day.

While Slaviša Jokanović was of course delighted to maintain Fulham's 100 per cent start to the season, he's refusing to look further ahead than the next match.

After putting Newcastle United to the sword and progressing in the EFL Cup, the Whites left Preston North End with an impressive 2-1 win.

It means Jokanović's side are one of only a few to win each of their Sky Bet Championship matches, but our Head Coach is not getting carried away.

"It's a very good start for us," he admitted. "Fulham haven't won their first two opening [league] games since the 2000/01 season.

"It's an important start for us and I have to be happy with how we played for many minutes in the game, but at the same time we've got a very, very long season in front of us.

"We won two games and these points could be important for us in the spring. All I'm focused and thinking about is the next game. It's Leeds away and a new chance for us to fight for three points, and let's try to take this chance."

When asked if his team's form has got him thinking about how high Fulham can finish, he replied: "For me it's very important to be ready for Tuesday night's game and fight for three points.

"This is the target for me, other targets are so far away that I'm not thinking about them, I'm just thinking about what's in front of us."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DevonFFC

I have not seen team spirit like this since our Europe final season

simplyfulham

Anyone else find Scott Malone's comments slightly odd.

2 from 2.

Could someone remind him we've actually played 3 games. Just because Scott didn't 'play' all 3 games.

BestOfBrede

Not really, we have played only 2 league games and won both.
The cup game was unimportant and we payed a whole different set of players and so from his, point of view not part of his reckoning.

Whitesideup

Quote from: simplyfulham on August 13, 2016, 09:25:49 PM
Anyone else find Scott Malone's comments slightly odd.

2 from 2.

Could someone remind him we've actually played 3 games. Just because Scott didn't 'play' all 3 games.
2 from 2 league games ?

love4ffc

I like that Joka focuses on the next task or match at hand.  Seems nothing is to miniscule in Joka's eyes and that every detail needs paying attention to. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

sunburywhite

I like it that he knows his history about starts to a season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 14, 2016, 07:39:44 AM
I like it that he knows his history about starts to a season

Yes I liked that too.