more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Highlights u23s Fulham 1-0 Blackburn

Started by Apprentice to the Maestro, August 16, 2016, 12:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice to the Maestro

grandad

Very impressed with the performance but will not pay if that is the quality of the video.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Quote from: grandad on August 16, 2016, 12:43:34 PM
Very impressed with the performance but will not pay if that is the quality of the video.
Actually not bad quality but no sound. Cracking goal though.

cmg

Am I alone (probably, it wouldn't be unusual) in finding present day tv commentary at best distracting, at worst extremely annoying. To my mind all you need is a list of names and numbers, the football speaks for itself. The only thing that stops me turning off the sound completely when watching live matches is the loss of crowd noise 'atmosphere' - not a problem with the average u23 match!

This is not a criticism of GJ (although I am not a big fan) his is a radio commentary even when attached to a subsequent video.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on August 16, 2016, 01:21:34 PM
Am I alone (probably, it wouldn't be unusual) in finding present day tv commentary at best distracting, at worst extremely annoying. To my mind all you need is a list of names and numbers, the football speaks for itself. The only thing that stops me turning off the sound completely when watching live matches is the loss of crowd noise 'atmosphere' - not a problem with the average u23 match!

This is not a criticism of GJ (although I am not a big fan) his is a radio commentary even when attached to a subsequent video.

The Radio is worst on Five live.
They spend more time chatting between themselves than
Concentrating on the game..The crowd roars and they jump
In with ! Oh nearly A goal there!..

fulhamben

wasnt he the one who scored in the cup too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Apprentice to the Maestro

cmg

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 16, 2016, 01:58:14 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 16, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

Yes.

I've been interested in Adeniran since I saw him boss the midfield for England u17 against Germany.
I won't be tipping him for the top though. The last two midfielders for whom I predicted stardom ended up respectively in the Swiss 2nd Div (Minkwitz) and the English 8th tier (Sambou), although Adeniran has, at least in theory, already done better than both these two.

fulhamben

Quote from: cmg on August 16, 2016, 02:52:26 PM
Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 16, 2016, 01:58:14 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 16, 2016, 01:39:29 PM

Yes.

I've been interested in Adeniran since I saw him boss the midfield for England u17 against Germany.
I won't be tipping him for the top though. The last two midfielders for whom I predicted stardom ended up respectively in the Swiss 2nd Div (Minkwitz) and the English 8th tier (Sambou), although Adeniran has, at least in theory, already done better than both these two.
i thought brown was going to be immense for us.he seemed to score 30 yard screamers every week in the 21s
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.