more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match days

Started by Matty389, August 17, 2016, 09:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty389

Hi All,

It's been a while since I went to my last Fulham match (the game against Everton where sidwell got the equaliser after fellaini scored I believe) since then I've turned from a 17 year old into a 21 year old "man" so I was wondering what pubs were best to drink at for the home fans on match days? Any hints and tips on where the atmosphere is good?

Cheers  051

The Old Count

Quote from: Matty389 on August 17, 2016, 09:49:23 AM
Hi All,

It's been a while since I went to my last Fulham match (the game against Everton where sidwell got the equaliser after fellaini scored I believe) since then I've turned from a 17 year old into a 21 year old "man" so I was wondering what pubs were best to drink at for the home fans on match days? Any hints and tips on where the atmosphere is good?

Cheers  051
Danny Boi organises a meet in Wetherspoons Putney on occasion.  That would be a good one to start with.

bobbo

I'd say the Crabtree the atmosphere is very good, the real ales are not good and the lagers are expensive I think peroni on draft is £5+ per pint. Mixed fans there but I've never seen any hint of trouble.
1975 just leaving home full of hope