watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bookies Slashing Odds on Us

Started by Horsfield_No9, August 19, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

From 40/1 for promotion to 9/1 and 25/1 to win the title.

Interesting. I kind of liked people predicting we'd go down and quietly go about our business under the radar, still this good form may help attract a decent player or 2 before the window shuts.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 19, 2016, 03:56:44 PM
From 40/1 for promotion to 9/1 and 25/1 to win the title.

Interesting. I kind of liked people predicting we'd go down and quietly go about our business under the radar, still this good form may help attract a decent player or 2 before the window shuts.

It's a long old season......it's imperative we get 3/5 players in, not only an out and out striker but 1/2 big old lumps of s centre back.....need cover in the back 4 as well

Neil D

The best odds I could get on promotion before the season started was 11/1.  40/1 for just promotion seems unlikely to me.  Title winners perhaps?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Neil D on August 19, 2016, 07:25:35 PM
The best odds I could get on promotion before the season started was 11/1.  40/1 for just promotion seems unlikely to me.  Title winners perhaps?

Yes 40/1 was for winning league.

sunburywhite

I cant handle all this optimism

I am off to join Blackburn Rovers
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me