watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good feeling about today...

Started by Jimpav, February 03, 2010, 10:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Was late for work because I left my ST at home - boss was late also - result!

Picked up paper and read about Chelski drawing with Hull - always good to see the dark side suffer.

Spuds are on the ropes and two other premiership sides are out - edging us a little bit closer to Wembley or a tasty quarter final against the Dark Side (who Woy must be itching to beat).

Lastly we are being widely tipped to lose tonight - which is fair play, given January's performance - but Fulham seem to revel in being the under dog.

Bring it on!

chez

Who knows with our beloved team what to expect from tonight, but am i really wishing too much for a win tonight  :-\

Lighthouse

I shall be looking at the football on TV and listening to Fulham on the Computer. That way I can pretend I am only half interested and the Gods will give us a win. Oh yes I have worked it all out.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimpav

Plus I am wearing my lucky white t-shirt which the wife failed to wash in time for the Villa game.

FatFreddysCat

I have a sneaky feeling our new Irish CF will score on his debut.

Jimpav

Could he be the new Montella?

(but without the red card and rapid fade to obscurity)

mike_f

Anyone know if we have the option to extend Okakas deal beyond the end of the current season?

Jimpav

Quote from: mike_f on February 03, 2010, 02:19:41 PM
Anyone know if we have the option to extend Okakas deal beyond the end of the current season?

Not that I'm aware of. We have this option with Shorey though.

No doubt we will be allowed to keep Okaka if he proves to be more Kak than Kaka.

TonyGilroy

I thought it was reported as option to buy for Shorey and option to extend for 1 more year with Okaka.

horse1031

I have a good feeling about Shorey.  I think that he will get along with the lads and has a new beginning with Roy...  I think he might be quite useful, especially in Konch is out for a long time.  I think we will notice a tighter back line tonight against Pompey!

epsomraver

I am able to go tonight, I haven!t seen Fulham lose in the last 18 months so here's hoping, also got the lucky FFC boxers on!

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

The Rock

I also have a good feeling about Shorey - not that he is going to be the be all end all - but play a similar role as Stalterri did - quiet solid respectable performances.

I am nervous for tonight though. I am sure Okaka is superb, but hoping the team as a whole can gel. 

Lighthouse

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 03, 2010, 02:28:40 PM

I thought it was reported as option to buy for Shorey and option to extend for 1 more year with Okaka.

Yes to comfirm the above is correct.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

White Noise

Oleary, Oregan, Ohare and Ohara, there's no-one so Irish as Stefano Okaka