more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer fiasco

Started by Al, August 22, 2016, 10:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Evening all,

It is clear to us all now that Joka has little influence over the final decision making of transfers. He may well suggest potential targets but unless he can justify the decision to the likes of Kline then it is a non starter.

I cannot imagine how he is feeling as manager of our club. He came in and has steadied the ship finally after years of mismanagement from the top. Whilst I haven't seen our first 2 games, the highlights show, as do the match reports on here, that we are playing some quality football. Imagine what he can do with the right players that he has picked.

The question I have to the board is what has Kline been doing with regard to our need for some new strikers. We have heard over the last few days that Joka has had targets turned down but surely this would only be done if Kline has identified targets himself. We have sold 40 goals worth of strikers and little has been done to replace them. If Kline has so much power in the decision making then he really needs to earn his money and move fast.

As others have said on here, I hope that this futile management strategy on stats over experience does not cost us perhaps the best asset we have right now in Slavisa. I simply cannot see that Khan would let this happen, it would create a massive backlash that would never be forgotten or forgiven by us as fans.