more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris Martin or Jordan Rhodes.?

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 21, 2016, 04:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Quote from: grandad on August 21, 2016, 06:14:58 PM
Rhodes is a poor mans McCormack. Would he fit into the style of play we have now?

All depends what this tit & his computer say doesn't it.

H4usuallysitting

Rhodes......88 goals from 177 games.....not a bad return

SP

Unless I was mistaken, Rhodes appeared to be an unused sub last night?  Understandably looked totally p*ssed off he wasn't given a run out.

Woolly Mammoth

Rhodes all night long, but I would take Martin in Rhodes absence.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

leonffc

Quote from: Milo on August 21, 2016, 05:01:41 PM
Know some Derby fans who don't think much of Martin. Say he's a bit chubby!

But everyone has an opinion I guess

leonffc

Quote from: SP on August 25, 2016, 10:05:53 PM
Unless I was mistaken, Rhodes appeared to be an unused sub last night?  Understandably looked totally p*ssed off he wasn't given a run out.

Maybe they didn't want him cup tied and only had him on the bench for emergencies /to make him travel, piss him off a bit more and hurry his departure up?

hovewhite

Holders

Quote from: hovewhite on August 26, 2016, 06:29:16 AM
All Rhodes lead to jordan⌛

Good one, leave no turd unstoned.

I once viewed, and considered making an offer on, a house called Jordan Barn. It had a lovely old arched oak front door about 4 foot wide. I thought "if I buy this, it'll have to have really big knocker". 

Sorry if this is a bit off topic - to answer the question - Jordan every day.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: grandad on August 21, 2016, 06:14:58 PM
Rhodes is a poor mans McCormack. Would he fit into the style of play we have now?

He's a completely different type of player to McCormack. Rhodes is 6ft 1" and gets a lot of headed goals, unlike McCormack he rarely contributes anything outside the box.
I think with the pace & width we have and are being linked with he could be a good signing.
Personally prefer strikers to have pace though and Rhodes has a serious lack of it, probably the main reason a prem club has never taken a punt on him

F(f)CUK

McDonald had a long conversation with Rhodes whilst both were warming up during the game. Hopefully he was saying how good the club is and how Rhodes should join.