watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tayo Edun..........

Started by Fulham Tup North, August 25, 2016, 12:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

:wow: ....he had a lovely little moment where he had two defenders marking him down the Left Hand side, near the corner and he did a couple of drag backs and turned them both inside out!  Delivered a useful cross to finish.  Great skills.
Well played Sir.  Liked some of the back heels (Malone) and flicks.  Played with a lot of confidence.
You could say "EDUN" very well :)
COYW   :clap_hands:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

F(f)CUK

I was sitting with my son in the disabled zone of the Riverside stand when he did this right in front of me.  The only problem was that I was looking to my right to see if anyone was going to provide any support to him and completely missed it.

nose

great moment     that and adoi off his back... we have some good confident players and it is sio refreshing to see what they are capable of

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: F(f)CUK on August 25, 2016, 12:20:47 PM
I was sitting with my son in the disabled zone of the Riverside stand when he did this right in front of me.  The only problem was that I was looking to my right to see if anyone was going to provide any support to him and completely missed it.
On the Offal (http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/august/25/match-action-boro) about 1min 16secs in.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Peabody

Glad you saw it aswell, as I pointed this out in an earlier thread.

NogoodBoyo

That was an incredible piece of skill - one of many we've seen already this season.  Of all the people in the club who deserve our  support and admiration, I would have to nominate Huw Jennings for finding and developing these talented young players.  One or two of them will inevitably become very big players on the world stage and that's a real feather in Fulham's cap.  A reason to be proud.
Nogood "skinfull of skill, see" Boyo

Bill2

He had a great game today as did a number of the other new boys. I like the way JS has us playing with some slick quick passing.  I have to say it makes his job harder in getting a starting 11.

Particularly liked Torre when he came on and the way he ran at the opposition.

All in all, a rather pleasing evening.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Bill2 on August 25, 2016, 04:20:06 PM
He had a great game today as did a number of the other new boys. I like the way JS has us playing with some slick quick passing.  I have to say it makes his job harder in getting a starting 11.

Particularly liked Torre when he came on and the way he ran at the opposition.

All in all, a rather pleasing evening.

That is quite interesting because they both showed flashes of good skills against Orient but last night in their second match both seemed to get more into the game. The more experience they get the more they will contribute to the side. Their quick passing skills and confidence on the ball against experienced opposition is pleasing to see.