watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rger Clemens

Started by SteveM19, August 19, 2010, 10:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveM19

Roger Clemens has been indicted for perjury -- http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5476761

When all this broke, this is what killed me --

"Some of McNamee's evidence is believed to include bloody gauze, vials and needles that he claims contained steroids and Clemens' DNA. McNamee kept the decade-old evidence in a FedEx box at his New York home and handed it over to investigators after the probe began."

You know a guy thinks his buddy is crooked when he keeps dirty cotton balls off Clemens' arm for 10 years just to cover his butt.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

Quote from: Tom on August 20, 2010, 12:26:23 AM
What a douche bag!
McNamee or Clemens?

The only bad part about this is that Clemen's isn't active.  A-Fraud should be locked up and never have had the opportunity to acheive 600 HR's   :035:. 

I don't like the word hate but...I hate baseball!!!  :014:

The local baseball team, the Texas Rangers, are doing well this year but its difficult to enjoy with the bankruptcy the team has been in due to a certain quasi-English-Football owner...Tom Hicks.  He owns the local hockey team too...now there's a douche!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

YankeeJim

The real issue here is just how stupid is Clemens? Here's a guy with an ego as big as a house, not under subpoena, going into the house of the biggest ego's in the country and spitting in their eye.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

finnster01

OK, so I am a Yankee fan, but it is my home team. I live 20 minutes on the subway from the stadium now, so don't call me plastic.

However, I have no sympathy for roger clemens
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: Steve_orino on August 20, 2010, 01:54:59 AM
Quote from: Tom on August 20, 2010, 12:26:23 AM
What a douche bag!
McNamee or Clemens?
Both of them but I was directing the comment toward Clemens.
Fulham for life!

psand22

I'll have to say that it doesn't look good for him....guilty or not.  I think that Clemens is the only one that believes his stories.  I've always disliked him, since he threw the broken bat at Piazza.  He'll have plenty of time to try and remember what actually happened in the gray bar hotel.

HatterDon

Clemens CAN'T have used steroids. He was a pitcher and he is white. Everyone knows it's only black or hispanic power hitters who use steroids.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel