watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayite's injury

Started by hopper, August 27, 2016, 11:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopper

Desperate to get some info on this, do we know anything about his injury and how long he's going to be out for?

Not seen any information on it anywhere or in interviews.

Andy S

agreed and neither have the press as they were saying there were no fresh injuries. It is the reason why Slav requires 2 players in every position

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

He's probably being sold
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Riversider

When he pulled up against Cardiff he had the body language and distress of somebody that knew exactly had just happened , be it hamstring or groin or whatever , but he was certainly distraught and gave the impression that it will be weeks rather than days,
He was inconsolable when he was walking off with the physio hope I'm wrong and he's back against Birmingham but I fear the worst.

Carborundum

Quote from: Riversider on August 28, 2016, 07:32:24 AM
When he pulled up against Cardiff he had the body language and distress of somebody that knew exactly had just happened , be it hamstring or groin or whatever , but he was certainly distraught and gave the impression that it will be weeks rather than days,
He was inconsolable when he was walking off with the physio hope I'm wrong and he's back against Birmingham but I fear the worst.
Sounds right to me. I couldn't see the body language from the JH stand.  But what I could see was black tape on both his hamstrings from kick off.  Whether he had twinged one already, we won't know, maybe he's just susceptible.  Was trying to explain to Carborundum Jnr, not very successfully, what the black tape is for just before he went down and off.  So if it's a month or two with a hamstring, that won't surprise me.

fulhamben

Didn't he get nailed in a tackle a few minutes before he went off?. I remember him running down to the right corner flag and just stopping, and then walking off as he was subbed. Can't recall him holding either leg or limping as he came off
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

snarks

Quote from: fulhamben on August 28, 2016, 08:44:16 AM
Didn't he get nailed in a tackle a few minutes before he went off?. I remember him running down to the right corner flag and just stopping, and then walking off as he was subbed. Can't recall him holding either leg or limping as he came off

Yes he did (get nailed), although when he went down before he went off he was holding the back of his right thigh, hamstring territory. If it's a minor pull it's a couple of weeks with the treatment available. More serious than that .... well we know how long LVC was out.

hopper

Let's hope it's not too bad as we really need him available. Our ability to dominate Cardiff completely dropped after he went off, quick goal withstanding....

fulhamben

Quote from: hopper on August 28, 2016, 10:46:56 AM
Let's hope it's not too bad as we really need him available. Our ability to dominate Cardiff completely dropped after he went off, quick goal withstanding....
by all accounts neeskens done a good job yeterday.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hopper

Quote from: fulhamben on August 28, 2016, 10:49:13 AM
Quote from: hopper on August 28, 2016, 10:46:56 AM
by all accounts neeskens done a good job yeterday.

Yep, great to see such good strength in depth. There's also forgotten man Fredericks who can run at people and cause problems. Sounds like Ayite has a similar problem to Fredericks, but would certainly hope he isn't out nearly as much.

AnEssexFan

Hopefully Ayite is not put for too long as we want our best players available, but having travelled to Blackburn yesterday I am more than happy to see Kabano playing as he looked really impressive on the wing.
@leightonrw07