watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's not that I hold a grudge

Started by bobbo, August 26, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

But sitting in this evening and enjoying Derby getting beat - but it's only 1/2 time
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Tonywa

Quote from: bobbo on August 26, 2016, 08:35:30 PM
But sitting in this evening and enjoying Derby getting beat - but it's only 1/2 time

Yes I still loath them from that fateful day all those years ago. Just about the only club I really dislike.

Southcoastffc

And Darren Bent and James Wilson are now on the pitch for Derby.  Come on Burton!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BestOfBrede

Great result
Well done Burton
I also cannot forget that awful day !

filham

Forget the grudge, just concentrate on keeping above them in the table.

H4usuallysitting

Burton are going to be a handful this season

love4ffc

Darren Bent and Derby  fp.gif :031: :046:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

davew

Quote from: Tonywa on August 26, 2016, 08:40:08 PM
Quote from: bobbo on August 26, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

Yes I still loath them from that fateful day all those years ago. Just about the only club I really dislike.
I was there, my ex 2nd wife had a nice scar after being struck by a sharp object near to the end of the match, no jokes please, a scary experience, there should have been a replay!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Holders

Funny, Dave, my most recent ex was there as well and said it was an awful day.

I won't hold a grudge against them for ever, I'll drop it when I think it's run its course - forgive and forget, as they say. A couple of centuries should see it begin to fade.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Snibbo

I still think we dodged a bullet by not appointing Pearson as our manager. I really think he's a nutter. The more times Derby lose, the more it confirms my opinion.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Snibbo on August 27, 2016, 08:57:56 AM
I still think we dodged a bullet by not appointing Pearson as our manager. I really think he's a nutter. The more times Derby lose, the more it confirms my opinion.

We have the best manager in the league
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MarryatsChild

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 27, 2016, 09:27:26 AM

I do not think many will disagree with your accurate statement. Just enjoy the time he is with us, eh!
He is very impressive indeed.

fulhamtom

14th May 1983 - the day I was married. How some of you could have done this more than once is beyond me! 049:gif

NJFulham

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 27, 2016, 09:27:26 AM

Yeah, him or hughton.