Mince n Tatties

Got to laugh at Harry Boy, no sooner did he come
out yesterday and state that West Ham now that they've moved
Into new Stadium will become England's biggest club
ahead of Man Utd and Liverpool.
And bingo last night they get knocked out of Europe
Qualifying round..Oh Harry...lol

grandad

There were 57,000 deluded people who watched this embarrassing display. They should have let us show them how to compete in the competition.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bobbo

That's all a bit cruel, remember they all keep telling us how they won the 66 World Cup.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

cmg

Lovely ground.
Anyone know the best bus for the managers to catch to get from the touchline back to their dugout seats?

grandad

I would hate to have that as my home ground. So far away from the pitch action. One would need binoculars to see anything.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Supermitch

Quote from: cmg on August 26, 2016, 10:01:48 AM
Lovely ground.
Anyone know the best bus for the managers to catch to get from the touchline back to their dugout seats?

:005: :005:

Jims Dentist

Who is paying for WHU to be able to use the stadium for next to nothing per annum??

filham

Quote from: grandad on August 26, 2016, 10:11:27 AM
I would hate to have that as my home ground. So far away from the pitch action. One would need binoculars to see anything.
Remember the old Stamford Bridge with the dog track and White City where QPR played for a while, the distance between the pitch and the spectators did nothing for a good atmosphere. If gates fall below 25,000.West Ham Fans will be sleeping at matches.