watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last Day Window Predictions.

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 29, 2016, 06:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Just a bit of fun on what I think might happen Wednesday.

Ins...
Chris Martin(Derby) 6.2million)
Jason Cummings (Hibernian) 1.7million)
A Surprise signing 3million.

Outs..
Cauley Woodrow.(.Sheffield Utd )Undisclosed.
Matt Smith (Huddersfield) Undisclosed
Sean Kavanah (Crawley) Free
Jack Grimmer (Heart of Midlothian) loan
Ryan Tunnicliffe (Ipswich) Undisclosed.

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

Just a bit of fun, dont really want any of them to leave.
So come on folks have a go and see if we get any correct.
Roll up Roll up, anything off the Top Shelf to the Winner.

Roberty

I think if it was to be Chris Martin he would have been here by now.

I think it has to be someone else and that they have a wish list with several names on it.

BUT as always time will tell
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

dannyboi-ffc

Ins
Martin 6m
Cyriac 3m
Zac Clough 2.5m
Marshall 2.5m

Outs
Woodrow- Millwall loan
Tunnicliffe- Preston loan
Grimmer- Charlton undisclosed
Kavanagh- Barnet loan
Stearman- Wolves undisclosed
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

No Striker signed.
SJ runs with Attacking MF.
Mince N Tatties boycotts FoF message board until next transfer window.
Fulham make it to Top of the League!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

AnEssexFan

In: Cyriac and Enrich

Out: Joronen (loan), Kavanagh and Stearman
@leightonrw07

Holders

Our long chase of Jason Koumas is finally successful as Tranmere Rovers allow him to leave on a free.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 29, 2016, 09:05:43 AM
In. The Inland Revenue
In. Customs & Excise
In. One or maybe two of Jason Cummings, Chris Martin. Jordan Rhodes. Ben Marshall.
In. Painters & Decoraters Fof Klines old office.
In. Removal Men for Klines old stats machine, furniture & belongings.
In. At least 4 Barbers to shave Mr Khans Moustache.  051

Out. Kline.   096.gig :yay:

Removal men for Kilne's Enigma machine.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Nero

Ruiz back as they cant pay the transfer fee plays in a team structure that suits him and becomes a superstar and with the sales of Byran wigs we then buy Messi next summer.

after a desperate search for a Forward we make a last minute bid Peter Odemwingie but hes sat outside Arsenal hoping they are desperate enough to sign him so we end up with Lafferty from Norwich or Morrison from Milwall

Andy S

Last day transfers are a worry to me especially if they are vital to our season. Obviously with medicals etc they all take time but if they fall through at the last moment there is no time for a plan B

F(f)CUK

We have a helicopter on standby to take Kavanagh wherever he wants to go.

Lighthouse

Joka opens up a parcel and it isn't the forward he ordered. The delivery driver has driven off so Joka phones up but the line is all automated and his English isn't up to the button pressing and the say clearly after the beeps. So he calls in somebody who statistically should be able to return the forward and have the right one delivered.

But shock of shock it is the forward that was ordered. Just not by the manager. There is a big row and Joka resigns. Then a row of players turn up and complain. Ross resigns back at Fulham which shows the confusion of the English language. Sarah announces on twitter that Fulham will be doing no more business and that she has been offered a better job as Jokas interpreter. Joka denies this and resigns for Fulham confusing the English language even further.

Fulham are relegated at the end of the season having not gained a point since August the previous year.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on August 29, 2016, 09:19:00 AM
I'm still hoping we might resurrect the Mounie deal given no one else appears to have gone in for him.

I will be absolutely astounded if Tunnicliffe or Smith leave. In fact I'm astounded people are even suggesting it. Suicide.

Its a bit of fun, as for suggesting Smith and Tunicliffe if you read what
I said Dont want them to go, just guesswork of what might happen.
You wanna de-stress a bit you'll be getting ulsers, if you aint
got them already.

filham

I am nervous, as always at the end of the window, that some sneak will pop up and take our best player.
Cairney must be a target for one or two teams.

dannyboi-ffc

I'm still hoping we might resurrect the Mounie deal given no one else appears to have gone in for him.

I will be absolutely astounded if Tunnicliffe or Smith leave. In fact I'm astounded people are even suggesting it. Suicide.

Suicide is a strong word. God knows what it would be if Cairney was sold. And ideally Tunnicliffe and Smith will not be anywhere near as instrumental as TC.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Texas White

Think they are joking..

The Rock

I am hopeful for 2,  ~5m continental strikers from the Ross funds, Cyriac and one other of your choice. But I fear we will get the following:

1. 20k - Omar Bogle from Grimbsy Town.

And that's it. Because of his great stats. That actually might not be a bad signing and about what Khan is willing to spend I reckon.

AlexW132

Quote from: filham on August 29, 2016, 12:49:20 PM
I am nervous, as always at the end of the window, that some sneak will pop up and take our best player.
Cairney must be a target for one or two teams.

Cairney won't leave. He knows he has an assured place here at the club, as well as being vice captain. Not to mention that the fans love him, and he gets on well with the rest of the team. Given that he was moved on quickly by Rovers makes me think that he would like to stay put for at least a few years, not wanting to put his career at risk.