LVC

Smith/Piazon/Woodrow

Not bad Fulham, not bad. 049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Roberty

I'd have more confidence in them than I did in our first choice team last season

I'm so glad the Villa paid so much for Ross - it gave us some financial wiggle room - presumaby for the January window too - and has given them the headache as to how to fit him into a style of play that doesn't mean shipping in a bucket full of gaols
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Roberty on September 01, 2016, 08:29:18 AM
I'd have more confidence in them than I did in our first choice team last season

I'm so glad the Villa paid so much for Ross - it gave us some financial wiggle room - presumaby for the January window too - and has given them the headache as to how to fit him into a style of play that doesn't mean shipping in a bucket full of gaols

Agreed. Although Ross and Dembele are big shoes to feel I believe we are now stronger as a squad compared to being crap with 2 decent strikers.  That B team would beat our first choice of last year and we still have the likes of Edun and De la torre who are squad fillers.

Would have preferred Cyriac to Piazon but one can't complain. It's been an incredible turnaround in the space of 1 window. Considering the deadwood that we are rid of as well as the strength in depth we now have, surely it's our greatest transfer window?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bencher

Sorry to be picky, but who would be your first choice full backs then? You've got Kalas, Fredericks and Sess/Malone in the B's - does that mean Odoi and one of Sess/Malone in the A's (and then Madl/Siggurdson as CBs)?

H4usuallysitting

Rumour has it that we made around £4m on the Ross sale....not bad for a 30 year old

Chutney

Quote from: bencher on September 01, 2016, 08:38:19 AM
Sorry to be picky, but who would be your first choice full backs then? You've got Kalas, Fredericks and Sess/Malone in the B's - does that mean Odoi and one of Sess/Malone in the A's (and then Madl/Siggurdson as CBs)?

Odoi right and malone/sess to share left?

Madl and Sigurdsson will almost certainly be our cb's.

Sigurdsson was our most expensive signing and is reportedly our highest earner.
C O Y W

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: bencher on September 01, 2016, 08:38:19 AM

I'm assuming Kalas will now be right back with Sig and Madl in the middle. Odoi to left back.  If anything happens to sig or Madl then Kalas shifts over

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

hovewhite

A brilliant window for us and feel we can be up challenging all season.