more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PIazon

Started by Apprentice to the Maestro, September 01, 2016, 01:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

Quote from: dhowells21 on September 06, 2016, 08:12:47 AM
Interesting article that (suprising for the DM).

Doesn't seem to be a huge fan of the Chelsea youth policy
Or indeed the defensive responsibilities that are necessary for games to be won.  Seems  he would rather have free and open games where he can buff up his goals / assists stats and highlights video.  I think we have suffered quite enough of that mindset in recent seasons.

filham

So many summer window signings that it is difficult to make judgements on individual players and where they fit into the grand scheme of things. Lets just hope Jocanovic can quickly produce a settled team playing winning football with the best eleven each having a good understudy ready to step in in the event of injury.

I don't want to see player and system changes every week but I suppose that may be considered an old fashioned view.

Bronaldinho

Discussed Piazon briefly in my latest blog post on 'The Craven Corner'.

You can read it here:

thecravencorner.wordpress.com

I have a feeling he'll do quite well for us really. His style of play, should help him sit into Joka's style with some ease and the fact he can play anywhere behind the forward is bonus too!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com