Martin

Jack Fulham

On what I have seen -

Button

Odoi Kalas Madl Malone

Parker McDonald

Cairney Aluko Kebano

Martin

i can't say I've watched Jozabad, Johansen or Sigurdsson but I look forward to seeing them play. Excellent review of our transfer window here - http://hammyend.com/index.php/2016/09/assessing-fulhams-transfer-window/

filham

With all the new signings Jocanovic now has a problem regarding who does not start, I suspect we will see a lot of subs coming on at the 60 minute mark.

Parker must play for the first 60 minutes at least , he is at his best right now,

Deeping_white

For me:

Button
Kalas - Madl - Sigurdsson - Odoi
          Cairney - Kmac
    Kebano - Aluko - Ayite
                Martin

Genuinely the hardest decision to pick a starting XI in years, which can only be a good thing. The depth we've got in the squad is refreshingly nice, and can hopefully allow for a successful season.

Carborundum

It's a fun guessing game. Right now there are too many that I have never seen play or perhaps seen once or twice for the opposition.  I agree with the shout outs for LVC, sensational against 'Boro.

Subs are going to play a role.  The way we want to play is heavily reliant on wide men busting a gut to get back and forwards.  Plan to take two off at around sixty minutes.  At which point LVC comes in to play and the large number of players we have in this role makes sense.  Funnily enough this tactic is what KS did with Ben Pringle last year.  It wasn't the worst thing and we deteriorated when that stopped.   

One sub to be held back for injury replacement and, if not needed, to put on a striker or defender with 10 minutes to go depending on the state of the game.

Scott Parker can do more than 60 minutes, he can do 90, but I rather doubt he can do three games in seven days.  Play him at weekends and gave Tom Cairney the job as midweek captain.

I'd be astonished if we get more than 15 starts from our 16 year old wonder kid.  Scott Malone is going to play a big role - he's been very good and when he's not its generally in the opposition's final third - his defending is strong.

So, to answer the original question, in the next game I'd go for:

Button, Odoi, Madl, Sigurdsson, Malone, McDonald, Parker, Cairney, Aluko (subbed by LVC at 65) Kebano (subbed by De la Torre at 65), Martin

Two new starters is enough change for one game, so no place for Johanson just yet.  Nice problem to have.  Seven games in three weeks will sort it out pretty quickly though.  De la Torre clearly understands the impact sub role, so let's see more of him doing it.  Ayite's leg will benefit from another few days.

JOND999

speaking of subs.  who would like/not like to see "touch of God" Berbatov taking off the warm-ups as a late game super-sub?!?   i would!!!

Asotosyios

Button; Kalas, Madl, Sigurdsson, Odoi; McDonald, Christensen; Cairney, Aluko, Ayite/Kebano; Martin

hovewhite

A dilemma,a great dilemma

crazycottager

How do i pick? Such a wonderful dilemma to have

..FOF..

Joka have been using all subs slot except for the Leyton Orient game where he used 2.

I believe that is where the challenge is, making quick decision in a high pressure situation.

Glad he have been practising :)

rubbernecca

Quote from: fulhamben on September 02, 2016, 02:36:22 PM
posted mine yesterday on another thread but since you asked

Button
Odoi                                          Madl                                Sigurdsson                  Sess
Kebano                                    Mcdonald                         Cairney                         Ayite
                                                                    Aluko
                                                                    Martin

Would love to see this lineup as its the most attacking and exciting. When was the last time Fulham could attack from both sides?! Not to mention Aluko and Martin up front!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

rubbernecca

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 03, 2016, 12:36:58 PM
I agree that is an exciting attacking line up, all I would say is, that the manager at the moment has to consider every player in his squad, which includes other players you have not selected, as they have not let him or the team down, and what's more Jok has plenty of time to think about his next line up injuries permitting. But I take your point, and that line up potentially is quality, especially if every player wins his own battles and plays to his potential.

Yes, for those reasons it will be different but that would be my FIFA 16 lineup.  Still can't believe how well the window went. Not long ago everyone was moaning about the 40 goal deficit! No disrespect but I would take Aluko and Martin any day over Moussa and Ross. 

..FOF..

Our players and 4 2 3 1 formation is dedicated for an attacking play.

The left and right back is very involved during attacking.

I have a feeling ours goals are going to be well distributed among 4 players and not 2 like last season :)

filham

So many options now available to Jocanovic that most of us are floundering in selecting a team. It would be nice if the coach would follow big Sam's example and announce the team early, say by Thursday night.

Arthur

Quote from: filham on September 04, 2016, 10:55:06 AM
So many options now available to Jocanovic that most of us are floundering in selecting a team. It would be nice if the coach would follow big Sam's example and announce the team early, say by Thursday night.

Happiest of all would be Gary Rowett.

No one needs a crystal ball to predict that Button will be in goal and Martin up front, but the various ways in which we may line-up between the two makes it harder for him to work out how to organise his team against us.