watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AFC Dunstable vs Hampton and Richmond FA cup match

Started by leonffc, September 14, 2016, 03:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I know a few Fulham fans follow Hampton and Richmond as their 'non league' team. Is anyone making the trip over to Dunstable for the FA cup game on Saturday?

I'm just wondering as it is closer than Wigan for a game/day out! I also seem to remember a few Dunstable based FFC fans on here when we played Dunstable (Town??) in a friendly last preseason.
Anyway, I'll probably pop over as my lad plays for AFC Dunstable U16's. See you in the bar  049:gif

SuffolkWhite

Wont be at that one. But will be at the QPR and Huddersfield games if your about mate.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

leonffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on September 14, 2016, 04:17:48 PM
Wont be at that one. But will be at the QPR and Huddersfield games if your about mate.

Yeah will be at QPR mate. Give me a shout that week. Me and Luis will probably get in early for Breakfast and then be about for a few after. Might go into my mates swanky bar Hollywood Chelsea later

Jims Dentist

Saw H&R beat my non league side recently.

They were superb on the day and looking at the table it was no fluke.

leonffc

Quote from: Jims Dentist on September 16, 2016, 09:04:09 PM
Saw H&R beat my non league side recently.

They were superb on the day and looking at the table it was no fluke.

Oh they should smash AFC Dunstable. Especially as Dunstables star striker is going to a wedding   fp.gif 096.gig

keith

I remember going to see Luton Reserves V Fulham Reserves one Cold night in the Nineties, which was played at Dunstables Creasey Park. Due to a few Postponements due to bad Weather, We fielded our First Team and, I think we won 2-1. Quite a few Fulham there that night.