watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 Free tickets for Bristol City League game

Started by Riversider, September 16, 2016, 04:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Anybody want two free tickets to see us play Bristol City in the league on Saturday 24th September,
The tickets are in Block T of The Riverside Stand, so really good seats , and they would normally go for £35 or more,
If you want them leave your name, and I will pick somebody at random tomorrow when I get up after my night shift,
Would rather they went to a known poster would be especially good if it was a "lapsed" supporter,
I will post the tickets out to you . (Paper tickets)
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Riversider

Jeez, worrying times when you can't even give Fulham tickets away,
Oh well.

Wearethewhites

JHaynes Paperboy

Just seen your post and I would also be interested in these tickets.

Dodgin

Riversider

Thanks for your replies, as Wearethewhites was first to reply the tickets are his/hers,
If you could find a way of giving me your postal address, I will stick them in the post on either Monday or Tuesday,
COYSW

SP

I'm waiting for confirmation from the person meant to be having my freebies so I'll hook onto this list if they become available. Mine are in the Hammersmitth End.

fulhamben

if you throw in a hundred  pound, i might put my name down.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Patrick

I also might have 2 free tickets available for the Bristol City game on Saturday....as it looks like my 2 nephews will not be able to make it.......will know for sure on Tuesday....

Matty389

Hi there,

Although not a seasoned poster I am a cottage regular and would love to take 2 tickets off your hands! (Even after witnessing the performance yesterday)  049:gif

clemattlee

i've got 4 tickets in H5 row B if anyone is interested in them

fcfulham55

I will take tickets, if you give me some cash for a warm beer and cold pie at half time too.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Matty389

If anyone is interested in offloading any tickets and wants to get in contact then please feel free to call on 07896724904!

Cheers