watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press Conf as It happens

Started by Lighthouse, September 15, 2016, 02:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Ayite has an ankle problem. He'll probably be unavailable for the next few games. He's still being assessed.

we have to be ready for different situations in our upcoming matches

we want to play in this way. We want to dominate games

we want to be more clinical and press more

aluko and fredericks are the only two others not available for Wigan

we have to be focused on what we need to do in the game against Wigan.

The solution is in our hands. We need to believe we are the better team.

the players understand the concept of how we want to play

we want to win both Bristol City games. At this moment I am focused on the Wigan game

Wigan will be tough but we need to do all we can to win the game

we are a new team. There's time in front of us to improve.

That seems to be it. COYW

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Wearethewhites

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Wearethewhites on September 15, 2016, 03:49:40 PM
Why is Aluko out?

Because he been a naughty boy, and he is being locked
In his bedroom.

Mince n Tatties

Mr L...Is this Slava talking or Sarah or whoever?

Lighthouse

The actual press conference may have gone  like this.

It harms the soul when we must fight the devils of defeatism in the bowels of outrageous disregard. We are as one in believing that the almighty will support us in battle against all foes and that we are divine. I must be omni present and know that the evil opposition has joined with the devil himself to discuss tactics to defeat our pure of heart. We are as one in the ...um...ah (looks at Ms Brookes for words)

Ms Brookes - Nobody listens to this guff Joka me old mucker so you are on your own.

We are as one and united in knowing that we will overcome all adversity. We have a few injury problems but hey ho.

Lighthouse

managers Preview on the Offal -

Slaviša Jokanović feels his side need to be prepared for opponents to approach games in a similar style to that of Burton Albion on Tuesday night.

"This is the situation that we will find in this competition," Jokanović stated. "We cannot complain and blame that they defend with many people.

"This is completely legal. We try to play our game and find our pace.

"We moved the ball very well against Burton and created many chances.

"After Burton scored their goal they started to be more defensive and they didn't want to play as much football.

"They were playing in a kind of situation which wasn't so popular but it's a legal way.

"At the end we started to be a little bit more nervous and lost the pace with the ball. It's true that we didn't find the space to move as fast as we would like.

"This is a new experience for us and my team interpreted very well what we had to do.

"We were not clinical enough and we arrived at the end of the game with a big problem but we were able to score one goal and get one point. This is a positive for us but we have to find a solution for this kind of thing in the future.

"We need to find some style in these types of games to find space in a game when there is no space.

"We have to put the opposition under pressure with the ball and without the ball. This is the Championship and we have to be ready for different situations.

"One of the situations for us is to be better at set pieces and open the game.

"We want to dominate and in the end we want to open the game and to do this we need to be a little bit more clinical. 

"The solution is in our hands."

Following their promotion Wigan sit second from bottom in the league table. Despite losing midweek against Norwich, which means they have lost four consecutive games, Jokanović feels they should not be taken lightly.

"It's our job to know in theory what they are going to do in the game," he said. "We have to be focused on what we have to do.

"We have to be a team who dominates the situation and we have to be a team who believes we are a better team than they are.

"If they decide to wait for us in the box we have to attack.

"If they are waiting in their shape and we are in ours we are obliged to push higher."

H4usuallysitting

Joka added at the end " that bloke Martin is nothing to do with me, you'd be better asking that other bloke Kline"

YankeeJim

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 15, 2016, 03:46:19 PM
Even my Parrot, who is as sick as a footballer could have said that.

And what football press conference or interview is any different?

You should listen to one given by a pointy ball player. Between the utter inability to speak the language  (we's gotsas gives 110%, we's gotta focus), the steroid addled brains and never ending repetitive statements, they are not only intolerable but actually painful to endure.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

love4ffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 15, 2016, 03:56:32 PM
The actual press conference may have gone  like this.

It harms the soul when we must fight the devils of defeatism in the bowels of outrageous disregard. We are as one in believing that the almighty will support us in battle against all foes and that we are divine. I must be omni present and know that the evil opposition has joined with the devil himself to discuss tactics to defeat our pure of heart. We are as one in the ...um...ah (looks at Ms Brookes for words)

Ms Brookes - Nobody listens to this guff Joka me old mucker so you are on your own.

We are as one and united in knowing that we will overcome all adversity. We have a few injury problems but hey ho.
Mr. L, you should do all press releases and confrences.  They at least would sound better and be much more interesting. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?