more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham V Monaco 85,000.

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 14, 2016, 11:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Normal home gate at lane 36, 000.
Where did that lot all come from tonight?

Whitesideup

Rock bottom prices for season ticket holder mates?

Basement prices, free tickets for schools and all that jazz.

Good on them. Result not so good.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Mince n Tatties

Yes it does, but what I'm getting at we're they all
Spurs fans at Wembley?

fulhamben

Spurs are a huge club. Go in any pub in London at any time, and there is always a spurs fan in them.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Haven't they got a waiting list of around 70000 for season tickets

General

Quote from: fulhamben on September 15, 2016, 07:42:36 AM
Spurs are a huge club. Go in any pub in London at any time, and there is always a spurs fan in them.

Huge club in London. They're uniquely so. You don't find many abroad. I'm also not sure I've come across too many spurs fans around the UK.

Fulham76

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 15, 2016, 08:52:07 AM

I googled why they were playing at Wembley yesterday & apparently it's been permitted while their new stadium is being built. They also confirmed they have a season ticket waiting list of over 50,000

Ed

Keynsham

Quote from: General on September 15, 2016, 08:53:48 AM

Huge club in London. They're uniquely so. You don't find many abroad. I'm also not sure I've come across too many spurs fans around the UK.

There seems to be quite a lot in my part of the West Country, which I wasn't expecting when I moved down here.

fulhamben

Quote from: General on September 15, 2016, 08:53:48 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 15, 2016, 07:42:36 AM

I'd even go as far as to say that they have a bigger London support base, than arsenal.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 15, 2016, 09:30:10 AM

I googled why they were playing at Wembley yesterday & apparently it's been permitted while their new stadium is being built. They also confirmed they have a season ticket waiting list of over 50,000

What's 20000 between friends

The Equalizer

That's a bit unfair. Why couldn't we have played our home games at Wembley instead of the poxy Loftodrome.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 15, 2016, 03:11:57 PM

That's a bit unfair. Why couldn't we have played our home games at Wembley instead of the poxy Loftodrome.

Wembley didn't exist at that point. Unless we were going to invite the construction workers to play centre back, I don't think that plan would have worked
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Wolf

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 15, 2016, 03:11:57 PM

Wembley costs in the region of £1M per match to hire. This is why Tottenham Hotspur may play at Milton Keynes or another venue next season.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

HillingdonFFC

Spurs are a massive club. They've had huge numbers on season ticket waiting lists for years.
Big support all over the south of England and a few more up North than you'd think. Used to work with a born & bred Preston boy who travelled down to all their home games with a load of Lancashire Spurs