watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bodurov's Dungeon

Started by Milo, September 18, 2016, 01:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

I am pretty convinced Nikolay has indeed not returned to his native Eastern Europe, but acquired a host of torture equipment and is acting as Joka's enforcer in a dungeon below the Cottage.

A place where his dirty stud tackles on the heels of opponents (when the referee isn't looking) are actively encouraged.

My question is, who has Joka sent to Bodurov's Dungeon this week for crimes on the pitch?

Milo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 18, 2016, 03:29:26 PM
Quote from: Milo on September 18, 2016, 01:35:35 PM
I am pretty convinced Nikolay has indeed not returned to his native Eastern Europe, but acquired a host of torture equipment and is acting as Joka's enforcer in a dungeon below the Cottage.

A place where his dirty stud tackles on the heels of opponents (when the referee isn't looking) are actively encouraged.

My question is, who has Joka sent to Bodurov's Dungeon this week for crimes on the pitch?

Larnell Cole

Oh god... Poor old Larnell Cole. He's definitely been stuck down there.

Think Grimmer just about managed to escape Nikolay's grasp with a last minute loan to Salop... But it was touch and go...

SP

Quote from: Milo on September 18, 2016, 01:35:35 PM

Would certainly make the Cottage Tour more interesting.  049:gif