watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Drop Button

Started by H3Matt, September 24, 2016, 06:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwian

Betts won't speed things up if he is anything like last season, it was painful waiting for him to release the ball, at least Butts gets on with it.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

colinwhite

For me ,this is a crazy OP.

joeemslie

Quote from: kiwian on September 29, 2016, 04:21:07 AM
...at least Butts gets on with it.

Thats a joke right? He holds on to the ball far too long and when he gets rid of it its either 4 years to a defender or straight out of touch.

FFCFOREVER

Changing the keeper will not solve a thing.Button has done nothing wrong.IMO the fact we have not won for the whole of this month is down to the poor finishing of our strikers and some questionable tactics / team selection shown by Joka.As Tunners said we have gone back to basics and we put in a good performance against Forest on Tuesday night.

Burt

Apart from being a bit slow to distribute the ball out from the back, I have been OK with Button, his command of the box has generally been OK and he is more vocal with the backs than Betts. Also worth remembering he made a couple of great saves on Saturday that stopped the 4-0 thrashing being a 6-0 humiliation.

I am more concerned by our lack of firepower at the other end of the pitch!!

toshes mate

Quote from: colinwhite on September 29, 2016, 05:51:45 AM
For me ,this is a crazy OP.

Perhaps it is, but it does demonstrate how many different ways you can look at last Saturday's game, which, IMHO, was just a one off.   On Tuesday night we were so much better at moving the ball to the flanks, attacking the box, and making possession count.  What stood in our way were some good chances that went begging and an assistant's offside flag.   As SJ says the goals will come if we keep believing in the system being played and do not lose discipline.

H4usuallysitting

Personally I would tinker very little with the back 5..... Good or bad they need to be a unit, and get an understanding between themselves.... I think they will be OK this season

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 29, 2016, 11:34:40 AM
Personally I would tinker very little with the back 5..... Good or bad they need to be a unit, and get an understanding between themselves.... I think they will be OK this season

Spot on my friend

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 24, 2016, 07:16:18 PM
Funny thing is our best player Wednesday was Johansen.
And he didnt start.

Is this true ?

@jolslover

STH H3

Berserker

I prefer Button to Betts TBH
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Chutney

The First goal, that dropped cross, the penalty he nearly gave away. We need a better GK.
C O Y W