watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It was so poor today

Started by Peabody, September 24, 2016, 07:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

That I am even finding Strictly more enjoyable.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 24, 2016, 07:29:25 PM
Strictly speaking I take your point, and so many supporters left early, I cannot really blame them, even though I stayed till the end. 

Yes dire stuff I left when the 3rd went In...On my way from Cambridge to Newmarket now, it is the
Wifes birthday and im too tired to take her out for meal, shouldnt
have gone to game..lol

Fulham76

We played it around pretty well & created openings but we don't have a goal scorer to put the chances away, they were sold & not replaced.

Bristol didn't have a load of chances but took the ones they did have, which I appreciate is the whole point to football, but we are in the position absolutely everyone of us knew we would be by not replacing McCormack & Dembele. It was obvious & we could all see it coming, it's a shame our recruitment people didn't.

Unfortunately, we've got some tough games coming up so I'm expecting more of the same.

Andy S

Not Strictly true. One left and the other wanted to go. If you want a good striker you need to pay a lot of money to get them and a lot in wages.

Fulham76

Quote from: Andy S on September 24, 2016, 07:45:27 PM
Not Strictly true. One left and the other wanted to go. If you want a good striker you need to pay a lot of money to get them and a lot in wages.

But they've both gone, (I understand we got £500k for Dembele, so both were sold), & haven't been replaced adequately, therefore my comment was very true.

The fact a decent striker costs money isn't really the point, my point was we all knew we needed to replace those 2. We haven't & now we can't score

Twig

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 24, 2016, 07:38:05 PM
We played it around pretty well & created openings but we don't have a goal scorer to put the chances away, they were sold & not replaced.

Bristol didn't have a load of chances but took the ones they did have, which I appreciate is the whole point to football, but we are in the position absolutely everyone of us knew we would be by not replacing McCormack & Dembele. It was obvious & we could all see it coming, it's a shame our recruitment people didn't.

Unfortunately, we've got some tough games coming up so I'm expecting more of the same.

I am sure our recruitment people could see it coming, but I am equally sure that Khan was not prepared to invest the necessary sum.  He preferred to trouser some nice fat transfer fees, make a few lower cost signings and most importantly (for the accountants) significantly cut the wage bill.

Twig

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 24, 2016, 07:54:27 PM
Quote from: Andy S on September 24, 2016, 07:45:27 PM

But they've both gone, (I understand we got £500k for Dembele, so both were sold), & haven't been replaced adequately, therefore my comment was very true.

The fact a decent striker costs money isn't really the point, my point was we all knew we needed to replace those 2. We haven't & now we can't score

Exactly, end of.

SP

Add to that the sh*te Southern Rail trains & underground problems doubled our journey times.

Thought we should've had a penalty late on (Aluko?) & Parker's unpunished foul looked worse than the red. Clutching at straws.

dannyboi-ffc

I left just after McDonald was sent off. I wasn't even that angry, I find at the minute I just accept it. But there's no way I was getting home later than I needed to for the benefit of those prats on the pitch. It wasn't good enough Mr P and I still didn't get home in time to watch strictly lol!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 24, 2016, 07:34:49 PM
Strictly speaking I take your point, and so many supporters left early, I cannot really blame them, even though I stayed till the end. 

Yes dire stuff I left when the 3rd went In...On my way from Cambridge to Newmarket now, it is the
have gone to game..lol

Mince

You really need to take the wife out for a nice birthday meal
You are in Lovejoy country after all
Bless her she has suffered enough with you lurv of FFC
Give her a break & treat her nice
That might get "the monkey" off our back as it were
Anything is worth trying to get us a few points on the board!
Have a nice evening

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Peabody on September 24, 2016, 07:15:35 PM
That I am even finding Strictly more enjoyable.

Actually Peabody Strictly was surprisingly enjoyable even given the Z list slebs!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on September 24, 2016, 08:26:18 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 24, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

have gone to game..lol

Mince

You really need to take the wife out for a nice birthday meal
You are in Lovejoy country after all
Bless her she has suffered enough with you lurv of FFC
Give her a break & treat her nice
That might get "the monkey" off our back as it were
Anything is worth trying to get us a few points on the board!
Have a nice evening

There's a village a few miles down road from Newmarket called Dalham.
It's pub The Affleck Arms does great food, I take her to lunch there
tomorrow.I got her a nice present though...lol
Dont know why I'm laughing after that nonsense today