watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, what do make of QPR 2016?

Started by SP, October 01, 2016, 09:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Sitting near the dugout, the QPR management seemed to be in a state of shock at securing the 3 points.  But ride your luck & anything is possible.

Keeper looked Reliable.  Lynch on the left who doesn't look too dissimilar to Tyson Fury was solid but no frills.  I thought their central pairing looked solid throughout (in the air) but frequently exposed on the deck.  Caulker has never fulfilled his potential but looks a decent Championship defender.  Time has caught up with Onoura but he still gives 100%.  Cherry, a player I know nothing about, played well & was a threat.  Number 27 looked decent but was given way too much space to operate.  Didn't see anything in Poulter but was subbed during our dominant spell.  The youngsters bought on looked lively.  Sandro threw a small strop when their 3rd substitution was made & he realised he wouldn't be needed.

Verdict: mid table, probably with a similar points tally as us.

Thoughts?

@jolslover

Sandro is (in my opinion) one of the best DMs in the league, He's not playing currently because he said he wanted to leave in the summer

Chery is the guy who walked straight down the tunnel when he was subbed off last time we played QPR.

I think our squad is better than QPRs
STH H3