watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time for some positive spin from the club

Started by Riversider, October 02, 2016, 12:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

We've got a two week break now , but in all honesty if we had a two month break it wouldn't make any difference to our toothless attack,
Kebano and Martin will now go away on International duty would anybody honestly be to bothered if they never came back ?
So with all that in mind every man, woman and child that supports Fulham knows that Fulham Football Club have had a disastrous summer transfer window as far as striking options are concerned , it's no secret so let's acknowledge it,
Time for the club to release an interview with Jokanovic over the next two weeks in which he reveals that "thoughts are already turning towards January, and the transfer window, and hard work is already being carried out behind the scenes so that we can carry a more attacking threat in the second half of the season "

The reason I think this would be a good idea is because unrest is already starting to grow and a quick look at the fixture list reveals that things are just about to get a whole lot tougher.

NB as a side note, I think I'm right in saying that Chamakh and Hoillet are both still available as non contract players, couldn't do any worse until January could they ?

Kent Cassandra

I'm a bit deaf but I thought I heard a noise from the Riverside?
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.