News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pointless post to ask for another Fulham game in the US !!

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, October 11, 2016, 02:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

It would be nice to re-visit the Camaraderie, Friendship and Atmosphere of the last 'game' in Jacksonville over 2 years ago, when a very young Dembele scored a hatrick (or 3 goals if I spelt it wrong)
I met some good and funny peeps that trip, (most of them regular posters on here) even though we were the 'unknowing' foreplay to the to Carrie Underwood and the big screen unveilings; we partied, laughed and swapped stories until the Jacksonville Cows went home

Please, Mr Khan sort this out and you don't have to put any money over the bar !!
Give us an excuse for a reunion
PS: I've been saving my pocket money for such an occurrence.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

HatterDon

I'd like them to play a match in or near The Peoples Republic of South Texas -- and for it to be televised back in the UK. Then I could go on this site and tell everyone their opinions mean nothing if they weren't actually at the match.  064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rhys Lightning 63

Given our mutual owner in Mr Khan, I am amazed we don't do EVERY pre season there. Would love to see it happen in the future
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: HatterDon on October 11, 2016, 04:08:05 AM
I'd like them to play a match in or near The Peoples Republic of South Texas -- and for it to be televised back in the UK. Then I could go on this site and tell everyone their opinions mean nothing if they weren't actually at the match.  064.gif

Could I stay at your place, we could have some fun chats  ?

Logicalman

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on October 11, 2016, 12:49:22 PM
Given our mutual owner in Mr Khan, I am amazed we don't do EVERY pre season there. Would love to see it happen in the future

Perhaps he will do the same as he did for NFL and hold one footie game with Fulham in the US for whatever division we are in!   :dft011:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

Jacksonville was a great trip. I got in late and missed the group drunk the first night but had a grand time the rest of the stay. I did find that those who brought their missus all married above themselves and also got a short block of instruction on my new iPhone from one of them. Fun times.
Looking forward when our evil owner (right Wooley?) sets another game over here on the correct side of the pond.   082.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

love4ffc

Would absolutely love another game at the Jags.  Khan put on a great game for us lost Fulham USA souls and a great after show for our kids.  Hopefully Khan will grant us poor commoners another chance at such a great event. 

Jim - not fair as we didn't get to meet your missus.  Next time you have to bring her. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Logicalman on October 11, 2016, 03:16:16 PM

Perhaps he will do the same as he did for NFL and hold one footie game with Fulham in the US for whatever division we are in!   :dft011:

At the risk of being kicked off the board, that isn't actually a bad idea. Given our recent form, most fans wouldn't be too disappointed at missing out
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

H4usuallysitting

I think all our home game's should be played in Thailand

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 11, 2016, 03:43:25 PM
Jacksonville was a great trip. I got in late and missed the group drunk the first night but had a grand time the rest of the stay. I did find that those who brought their missus all married above themselves and also got a short block of instruction on my new iPhone from one of them. Fun times.
Looking forward when our evil owner (right Wooley?) sets another game over here on the correct side of the pond.   082.gif

"Married above themselves"     GRRRRRRRRRR

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 12, 2016, 01:05:10 AM
Quote from: YankeeJim on October 11, 2016, 03:43:25 PM

"Married above themselves"     GRRRRRRRRRR

Well, my missus is taller than I am, is that what he meant?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on October 11, 2016, 07:22:41 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on October 11, 2016, 03:16:16 PM

At the risk of being kicked off the board, that isn't actually a bad idea. Given our recent form, most fans wouldn't be too disappointed at missing out

Agreed, and those of us 'exiles' wouldn't mind seeing the lads live, even if it is to be beaten (yet again).