Started by nose, October 15, 2016, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Just watched channel 5
saw the goals and a bit of action
saw and heard the manager
AND
it was free

and for free  you have to wonder what ream was doing, horrific errors for both goals
maybe if i would have signed up and paid he might have played better.

even if the club are not allowed to show matches for free (and actually my understanding fro a friend that is a lawyer and knows about such things is that is probably not so) i still do not understand why interviews with players and manager are charged for....  that is a nerve

cookieg

Do you not have a TV licence?

fulhamben

Quote from: cookieg on October 15, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

to be fair though, that money goes to the beeb not c5. But it's a high price you have to pay to sit through there show for our little snippet at the end. The adverts are up there with the X factor for length and and amount of times it goes to a break
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

The scores on the bbcs final score and the text on the BBC is often quicker with the scores than the live commentary. Which like today was delayed by quite a bit. I know this not because I listen and paid but because I was told by fans that did pay and had drop outs and my experience of the past when it was free.

But all the other content that Fulham provide will be missed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

I'm actually looking forward to the under 23 games. I'd pay the money for that alone.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Peabody

I just wonder how much more of my pension Fulham want!

toshes mate

Quote from: Peabody on October 16, 2016, 09:55:22 AM
I just wonder how much more of my pension Fulham want!

Likewise.  Plus the thought that these days many people who'd like to watch a game don't have enough money to do so even if they fancied it.  The EFL should have seriously considered live coverage of any and all games on a one-off subscription only basis with money being passed equally to the clubs who are being watched.  It would be so much more accessible to those who cannot afford the time and cost of travelling to away games.

VicHalomsLovechild

I stopped buying a season ticket after Kit's first season. Some of the results and the midweek games made the driving to and from Margate pretty depressing.
So I've been listening to Gentleman Jim in the interim. Seeing as I don't currently contribute to the Club I've followed since I was a kid I don't have a problem with a small charge to listen to GJ and see highlights. If however, like many of you, youre a season ticket holder I think it should be part of the deal.

gang

It's cheap and value for money but I do agree it should be part of the season ticket.

alexmur

I just paid and registered, considering what I pay for sports packages on my TV and the little Fulham feature on them 2 quid a month is not alot to pay, of course it was nice when it was free but i spend more money to watch the premiership and I don't support any of the teams in it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nose

Quote from: cookieg on October 15, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

I understand the legal basis of that.
The theory here is that ffc r not allowed to show highlits BUT that does not explain the rest.
I undrstandsome of the licencing of broadcast and rebroadcast rules. The advice i have is ffc could have stayed within the rules based on timing of re broadcast.

But i note nodody mentions all the interviews and such being charged for.
Seeing the managers comments should be free

cookieg

For those of you who have registered, can you include phones and tablets as part of the subscription?

Skatzoffc

Quote from: cookieg on October 16, 2016, 01:09:40 PM
For those of you who have registered, can you include phones and tablets as part of thef subscription?

Just visit he website on ur mobile and listen on that.
That's what's good about it.

U don't have to be home and listen to the game on the PC.

If u r home u can do the same with a tablet over WiFi in ur living room.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !