News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

***Poll RESULTS *** Where do you now see Fulham finishing this season?

Started by MJG, October 23, 2016, 07:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where do you now see Fulham finishing this season?

1-6
7-12
13-18
19-24

Skatzoffc

I believe my previous stab at this was about 12.
Now hedged into 13-18.

We are too negative against average to poor opostition.
Ho hum
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

Pre season I complained loudly about us not signing a decent striker having sold at least 2 (or even 3 depending how far back you go).  In addition I lamented a lack of pace and although more of our players now possess pace, we still don't utilise it.  Finally I said we needed to sign a real top flight keeper (Button is not that).

I agree that there has been progress under Joka but my concerns remain unchanged, so I predict 16th unless we do some remarkable business in the winter transfer window, which is most unlikely.

brightster

I am still the same, 7 to 12, I have been to most games this year and can see improvements, ok we still making one or two mistakes per game that seem to be costing us points, also the amount of chances we have missed has cost us as well, up until yesterday we were unbeaten away,  ok a few draws but that is a lot better than previous years.
We need constancy another 2 changes from what nearly everyone said after the Norwich game was a good performance to our defence, did we need too?
Of course we can't  replace the 2 strikers like we had last year, who could, who knows why they moved on, Moussa has made the better move I feel but no worried about them, we seem to have a better team feeling this year, the squad is better.
SJ did say this is a big project and I believe Mr Khan trusts him and feel with the Jan window he will strengthen the attack.
So let's not get too despondent. COYW!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

MJG

The twitter poll totals at the moment are:

494 votes

1-6 5%
7-12 49%
13-18 37%
19-24 9%

And the second poll I have (but not on here)

Given 65% preseason, and looks like now 90% plus, didn't/dont think top 6 possible. Should Jokanovic get extension for 2017/18 season

296 Votes

77% yes
23% no

MJG

Final Results from two twitter polls and this poll

FOF 53 Votes
Where do you now see Fulham finishing this season?
1-6 15.1%
7-12 45.3%
13-18 35.8%
19-24 3.8%

Twitter results

Snibbo

The Twitter results are surprising.  Can you say how many responses?

MJG

Quote from: Snibbo on October 24, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
The Twitter results are surprising.  Can you say how many responses?
632 for the positions and 463 for the manager.

MJG

I'm actually quite encouraged by the Jokaonvic vote. We have had enough of change and need a manager to find the right system over time.
As i said pre season 65% of fans who took part in a prediction survey didnt see us going up anyway. So we are par for the course in their eyes to a point.

gerrys

Quote from: MJG on October 23, 2016, 08:31:06 AM
38 views and only 4 votes...... Question too hard?
I see the options but the tick-boxes don't show up.

Fulham Tup North

I do not accept this result.
Please re-run the poll again, until you get the right result.

Isn't that how things work these days??
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MJG

MJG

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 24, 2016, 12:40:29 PM
I do not accept this result.
Please re-run the poll again, until you get the right result.

Isn't that how things work these days??
COYW
I wish it was believe me.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: MJG on October 24, 2016, 10:33:44 AM
I'm actually quite encouraged by the Jokaonvic vote. We have had enough of change and need a manager to find the right system over time.
As i said pre season 65% of fans who took part in a prediction survey didnt see us going up anyway. So we are par for the course in their eyes to a point.

:plus one: re: the Manager

But we need to be more attacking
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

jarv

14th.  need to win 1, draw 1, lose 1 to maintain current position I suspect. The should be achievable, even by inconsistent Fulham.

Lighthouse

I am not that surprised by the percentage wanting to keep Joka. I am not a fan and think he is overrated by many. But even I don't want to see any more changes. He needs time and hopefully learn by the mistakes and the shortcomings of his squad. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chesh

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I still think we have a decent chance of reaching the playoffs, but more importantly, I do think we are moving in the right direction under Jokanovic.

He has been severely let down by individual errors in recent weeks, but it is clear to me that he realises where we are going wrong and is trying to improve it.

Even if we don't go up, I would prefer him to stay and build a more consistent team over time.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

MJG

Quote from: Chesh on October 24, 2016, 01:59:50 PM
Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I still think we have a decent chance of reaching the playoffs, but more importantly, I do think we are moving in the right direction under Jokanovic.

He has been severely let down by individual errors in recent weeks, but it is clear to me that he realises where we are going wrong and is trying to improve it.

Even if we don't go up, I would prefer him to stay and build a more consistent team over time.

I'm always optimistic and over a week ago I wrote an article saying it was a make or break week.

Before Barnsley we were 6 points behind 6th place and felt we needed to get 3 wins or at least 7 points to stay in touch.

the results did go our way and although we dropped down the league we actually gained a point on sixth place. So still very much in reach over the long term. BUT this week has shown that inconsistency in playing well will cost us.

To get to sixth place we are a four game winning run away from that. It could suddenly turn, but at the moment its not looking possible.