watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ESA Mars probe

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 20, 2016, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

If you want really nutty conspiracy theories, look no further than those who believe the world is convex. Now that's some serious crazy talk
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2016, 02:14:38 PM
If you want really nutty conspiracy theories, look no further than those who believe the world is convex. Now that's some serious crazy talk
......or those who think 'BREXIT' will actually happen!! ;)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 21, 2016, 12:21:57 AM
No one would have believed in the last days of mankind's existence. That a small fee for Fulham tv could have angered the Martians so much. But when the Earth probe crashed on Mars killing the last hope of getting something for free. The Martians war machine began to move slowly and patiently into action.

The chances of anything staying for free are a million to one they said
The chances of anything staying for free are a million to one. It's all a con.

The astronomer Ivor Beanhad. Said that the Martians would get over it and that we should all move on. But The Martians didn't move on. Other than TO INVADE THE EARTH.

Tomorrow in Part Two - Flashes in the Sky and why Martians had never heard of underpants.

I just can't wait until tomorrow now, how long can you keep this going????
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

BestOfBrede

Brilliant album and Richard Burton oratory
Thanks for reminding me - I'd completely forgotten this masterpiece

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 22, 2016, 10:19:13 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2016, 11:00:35 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 21, 2016, 10:54:27 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2016, 03:25:45 AM
Quote from: jarv on October 20, 2016, 05:38:51 PM
the more important probe??? would that include a person...perhaps not ready yet.
no chance. Nasa has admitted recently that they don't know how to get a human past the van Allen belts. Which begs the question, that if they can't do it now then how did they do it in the 60s. If  they actually did put a man on the moon that is

Are you suggesting there's a conspiracy theory in the Moon landings......does make you think how they got through all that radiation, while sitting in the equivalent of a Ford Cortina
well I have seen that conspiracy video, and my god it makes you think. Same rock formation for two sites miles apart, absolutely zero dust disturbed upon landing and take off yet it can be dissplaced by a footprint. Clearly multiple sources of light on photographs. The list goes on.

I think you have just described the Grand Canyon.

Something your not telling us?......why Mars, what's it ever done to us

Fulham97

Quote from: love4ffc on October 20, 2016, 11:23:14 PM
the more important probe??? would that include a person...perhaps not ready yet.

What I heard on the news, and I could of misunderstood, is that this probe had minimal equipment onboard.  Or at least equipment not as sophisticated as what would be supplied on a probe at a later date.  I think they were using this probe as a test to make sure everything goes right.  Obviously it didn't. 

I think you're correct. They were planning to put a 6-wheeled rover on mars in 2021 I read

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham97 on October 22, 2016, 11:56:05 AM

What I heard on the news, and I could of misunderstood, is that this probe had minimal equipment onboard.  Or at least equipment not as sophisticated as what would be supplied on a probe at a later date.  I think they were using this probe as a test to make sure everything goes right.  Obviously it didn't. 

I think you're correct. They were planning to put a 6-wheeled rover on mars in 2021 I read
didn't they do that when we sent the beagle over?

fulhamben

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2016, 12:04:15 PM
Quote from: Fulham97 on October 22, 2016, 11:56:05 AM

didn't they do that when we sent the beagle over?
scrap that, I presume you are referring to easa and not nasa

Carborundum

In 2002 there was a refutation of the conspiracy theory that persuaded me.  When confronted by a conspiracy theory film maker hectoring him, Buzz Aldrin chinned the guy.  My instincts tell me that if you had actually put your life on the line going to the moon, you might eventually run out of patience with someone basically calling you a liar and do that.  If you were part of a big hoax, I don't think so.