more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Riverside Stand and Craven Cottage

Started by FulhamStu, October 20, 2016, 03:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

Quote from: Statto on October 21, 2016, 08:35:45 AM
Roberty we breached FFP two years ago, not "recently". I highly doubt we're anywhere close to breaching it now.

As for the TV the club has confirmed to another poster on this forum that only "a percentage" of the sub fee goes to the FL, not the whole amount and certainly not an even bigger figure.

The sums spent on Motspur Park and Heatherwick are relatively small in this context and in neither case is there any evidence the money has come from Khan rather than the club's own revenue.

You can doubt as much as you like but you do not know how close to the FFP limit we are

I never said that they did have to pay the whole amount - what I said was that the EPL material was copyright and they would have to pay and additional fee if they carried on putting it onto an open platform

If the Motspur Park works cost £4-6m - it had to be paid from Khan's pocket at some point since there is no way we have an operating profit to cover that figure.

Much the same with Heatherwick - a report and few drawings are likely to come in to the north of £1m

I any event time will tell - at some point the accounts will be published as will the revised Heatherwick design - which I expect to include proposals to integrate it with both the Hammersmith and Putney Ends at some point in the future.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

MJG

Quote from: Statto on October 21, 2016, 04:18:36 PM
Quote from: Roberty on October 21, 2016, 03:50:20 PM
you do not know how close to the FFP limit we are

If the Motspur Park works cost £4-6m - it had to be paid from Khan's pocket at some point since there is no way we have an operating profit to cover that figure.

So I DO NOT know how close to the FFP limit we are...
But you DO how much of an operating profit we have...  :kettle pot: :kettle pot:

For the record I will also "doubt as much as I like" that sticking down some new grass and a tent at Motspur Park cost £4-6m. No chance

think you need to look at the plans for MP. Lot more than a bit of Grass and tent was done.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: MJG on October 21, 2016, 04:20:28 PM
Quote from: Statto on October 21, 2016, 04:18:36 PM
you do not know how close to the FFP limit we are

So I DO NOT know how close to the FFP limit we are...
But you DO how much of an operating profit we have...  :kettle pot: :kettle pot:

For the record I will also "doubt as much as I like" that sticking down some new grass and a tent at Motspur Park cost £4-6m. No chance

think you need to look at the plans for MP. Lot more than a bit of Grass and tent was done.

They're doing grass down at Motspur Park - no wonder we had a bad spell