watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sergei Enrich

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 24, 2016, 10:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

This deal is an interesting one. Eibar did very well to get promoted last year and are doing even better this year in 9th place. I actually know one of the club coaches very well having coached me as a player here in England for a couple of years and a good friend of mine. I don't know what I'll be able to get on this link but I will have a chat and see what he thinks of him as there's no one better really to judge then their own coaching team.

@jolslover

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on October 26, 2016, 04:41:06 PM
This deal is an interesting one. Eibar did very well to get promoted last year and are doing even better this year in 9th place. I actually know one of the club coaches very well having coached me as a player here in England for a couple of years and a good friend of mine. I don't know what I'll be able to get on this link but I will have a chat and see what he thinks of him as there's no one better really to judge then their own coaching team.

That would be brilliant, Cheers!
STH H3

crazycottager

i worry about this one for several reasons; 1) the Mitroglou effect, where a player appears godlike on a highlight reel. These are incredibly misleading. 2) style change. Spain is known for it's.... passivity let's say, where there isn't much physicality, it might be Brian all over again. But at the same time, i haven;t been keen on Piazon and look what happened there! so idk